Opening practice - 2014

BOOM!

VolRumorMill@VolRumorMill 2m
I saw a much faster football team in all areas.
-Butch Jones

15SFz.gif

Reactions: 4 people
@UTCoachElder: Great 1st day of practice! Good Juice and Energy! Let's keep it rolling! #Team118

We have a lot of expectations for Jalen Reeves-Maybin." @UTCoachJones

TheDannyParker: Fri 10:17pm #Vols' @UTCoachJones says junior wide receiver Cody Blanc did suffer a Day 1 injury. Possibly an ankle or Achilles' tendon. On crutches.

So there were 50 fumbles? What are balls on the ground? Surely not 60 incompletions OR 60 fumbles...30 incompletions and 30 fumbles?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 7 people
Our names have Dooley in them because we supported our head coach of the Vols. It's a shame we can't just be Vol fans without someone being a prick about it.

Honestly...I just thought it was a good handle for an online Vols forum. That's what I get for trying to be clever...

I guess I should have gone with something like "Quick Post Route" or "Dickey Opinions" instead...

Reactions: 2 people
But this day was about seeing a bigger, faster and stronger Volunteers' football team. The Vols definitely looked the part in that regard. Not merely the newcomers, either. For the first time in at least two years, Curt Maggitt roamed the practice field without a brace on either knee. Corey Vereen also looked more physical, but he did wear a knee brace on his right knee.

VQ

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back