Opening line - Ole Miss (-4) at UT

A&M has dropped to -8. Most teams that have monumental upset wins rarely cover the line the week after. Still one would think they could easily beat Mizzou.

Last edited:
Honestly, this game could go one of 3 ways IMO: blowout for us, blowout for them, or a close high scoring game. If one team makes a lot of mistakes, a blowout is very possible.

I honestly think a lot of people are over estimating UK. This is a team that beat SC 16 - 10, Missouri by 1 TD, and UTC by 5 I think. Florida beat themselves against Kentucky and LSU is not good this year. This is the least impressive 6-0 team I've ever seen.
Ever - in the SEC. The big 10has crap like this every year.

Reactions: LookoutVol
Just bought me and the Girlfriend/ Future wife Tickets in North Endzone. Probably over paid but I’m so excited and I’ll sleep better knowing we got tickets

Tennessee has better defense, and nearly as good of an offense, its at home, and at night? I think the good guys win, by like maybe 10?

There may be ten possessions for each team just in the first half. The total looks low for what these offenses have been putting up. But, Vegas is pretty dialed in to these things and they hate to lose money.
The line only represents what Vegas predicts the perception of the gamblers is concerning the two teams. Setting the line and adjusting it is solely a function of trying to get approximately equal amounts of bets on both teams to thereby maximize their commission profits. They don't analyze with the goal of accurately predicting the game.

VN Store

Back