Opening line - Ole Miss (-4) at UT

I don’t think UGA covers the spread (their offense isn’t THAT good) but UK will struggle to put up points.

As for our game against Ole Miss, I think TN will light them up but Corral is more talented and I bet Kiffin throws the kitchen sink at us just to make a statement. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them beat us by a couple scores. I don’t think our defense is as good as Arkys.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Auburn ought to be favored.
UF that spread is way too high, something like -3 is more accurate.
Ole Miss ought to be favored by more, (sorry).
Bama line seems about right.
Georgia line is insane. I don;t think UK has the firepower to keep up obviously, but ought to be more like UGA - 12, imo.
South Carolina line seems right.
A & M ought to be a bigger favorite, more like - 14.
Put your money where your mouth is and bet ole miss -4

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Auburn ought to be favored.
UF that spread is way too high, something like -3 is more accurate.
Ole Miss ought to be favored by more, (sorry).
Bama line seems about right.
Georgia line is insane. I don;t think UK has the firepower to keep up obviously, but ought to be more like UGA - 12, imo.
South Carolina line seems right.
A & M ought to be a bigger favorite, more like - 14.
LSU is done. Mailed it in. I think that's an easy cover.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Put your money where your mouth is and bet ole miss -4

- Never eat at a place called "Mom's".
- Never play cards for money with a guy called "Pops".
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- Never bet against Bama the game after they lose.
- Never bet on UT. Period.
- Never pick up a scared raccoon.

A few rules that have kept me alive, and financially stable, over the years.

I don’t think UGA covers the spread (their offense isn’t THAT good) but UK will struggle to put up points.

As for our game against Ole Miss, I think TN will light them up but Corral is more talented and I bet Kiffin throws the kitchen sink at us just to make a statement. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them beat us by a couple scores. I don’t think our defense is as good as Arkys.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Go Vols.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
- Never eat at a place called "Mom's".
- Never play cards for money with a guy called "Pops".
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- Never bet against Bama the game after they lose.
- Never bet on UT. Period.
- Never pick up a scared raccoon.

A few rules that have kept me alive, and financially stable, over the years.
LOL! This made me chuckle. I don’t bet and I’ll never bet on TN! We could lose in embarrassing fashion next week, lose/win in a nail biter or win convincingly and anything in between. That’s just how it is with TN.

Do NOT underestimate UK. They will give Ga Fits. Watch it.

I honestly think a lot of people are over estimating UK. This is a team that beat SC 16 - 10, Missouri by 1 TD, and UTC by 5 I think. Florida beat themselves against Kentucky and LSU is not good this year. This is the least impressive 6-0 team I've ever seen.

Does it really matter in the end, though, given how beyond bad Missouri’s defense is this year?

It really doesnt matter which A&M shows up. 1 - 4 UNT just put 500 yards on Mizzou. The only way Missouri doesnt get boat raced is if Calzada (or whatever his name is) turns the ball over multiple times. A&M should move the ball with ease though. Their O line looked really good against Bama last night, especially the big freshmen at Center.

Can’t remember the last time Ole Miss beat us in Knoxville. Corral is dangerous and he will make some big plays but I think our offense will hit some big plays too Vols win a close one 49-45
Our defense is better than ole miss, they will have to play better for us to win

Can’t remember the last time Ole Miss beat us in Knoxville. Corral is dangerous and he will make some big plays but I think our offense will hit some big plays too Vols win a close one 49-45

I can. A Randall Morris fumble on his way to the end zone cost Tennessee the game. Somewhere around 1983. You can look it up, but that's close.

VN Store

Back