Opening line - Ole Miss (-4) at UT

Wow, not giving A&M much credit after the big win.

They did lose to Miss State at home the week prior and got dominated by Arkansas two weeks earlier. They did not look like the better team in either of those games. That's part of the reason why the Bama upset was so shocking.

Auburn ought to be favored.
UF that spread is way too high, something like -3 is more accurate.
Ole Miss ought to be favored by more, (sorry).
Bama line seems about right.
Georgia line is insane. I don;t think UK has the firepower to keep up obviously, but ought to be more like UGA - 12, imo.
South Carolina line seems right.
A & M ought to be a bigger favorite, more like - 14.

Don't kid yourself. Kentucky will give uga a game. Take the Points!

Historically, UGA lays an egg at least once a year. But they usually do it on the road, or in Jacksonville. I don't see them doing it in Athens.

But in Knoxville? Hmm...doubtful, especially if UT is 6-3 at that point, but we can always hope. Right now, I'd say any potential trap game for UGA is against UF (Jax), and at UT, in that order. Absent UGA tripping up in one of those, they're 12-0.

Go Vols.

Historically, UGA lays an egg at least once a year. But they usually do it on the road, or in Jacksonville. I don't see them doing it in Athens.

But in Knoxville? Hmm...doubtful, especially if UT is 6-3 at that point, but we can always hope. Right now, I'd say any potential trap game for UGA is against UF (Jax), and at UT, in that order. Absent UGA tripping up in one of those, they're 12-0.

Go Vols.

Do NOT underestimate UK. They will give Ga Fits. Watch it.

Reactions: dduncan4163
There may be ten possessions for each team just in the first half. The total looks low for what these offenses have been putting up. But, Vegas is pretty dialed in to these things and they hate to lose money.

Vegas never loses money. Lines are set and moved to get equal betting on both sides. The line isn't really what they think the other team will win by, it's what they think bettors will take to bet evenly on both sides. That's why the line moves during the course of the week.

What's the O/U, 78.5? That's gotta move some as the money falls. Roughly 39 per team, or 41-37/38 based on the line. I can see a score like that.

41 to 45 on the winning side; 35 to 42 on the short side. So 76 to 87 on the O/U, which leads me to 81 as an O/U. No science involved, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express back in 2015, so I'm due.

Go Vols.

Auburn ought to be favored.
UF that spread is way too high, something like -3 is more accurate.
Ole Miss ought to be favored by more, (sorry).
Bama line seems about right.
Georgia line is insane. I don;t think UK has the firepower to keep up obviously, but ought to be more like UGA - 12, imo.
South Carolina line seems right.
A & M ought to be a bigger favorite, more like - 14.
Agree with most of what you stated, how much more do you think Ole Miss should be favored? I could see 6 or 7, think you're forgetting just how bad their defense is this year..

VN Store

Back