Opening 2012 In The Top 25

This board is just now recovering from a huge meltdown and now we are already talking about 2012 preseason rankings in early December?? Wow!

No.

After we beat NC state if we beat them badly people will notice. If we beat uf I would expect us to get into the bottom of the top 25.

Would be nice but...

di-T1MH.gif

yo what sites have the best gif's? TIA :hi:

We ended the season in an embarrassing fashion. Discussion of being ranked in preseason is almost laughable. Wait... I just did. How about we focus on this team winning some games and Dooley getting some signature wins. His job might be on the line next season. I would like to see him be successful.

A bowl game, and a win in said bowl game, and ok, we'll start talking about preseason top 25 rankings.

A 1-7 conference record with a loss to Kentucky and no bowl game? Don't even talk to me about a preseason ranking.

Not that it really matters, but I'd like to see it, and believe it will happen. Thinking 20-25 is where we should open up. I remember opening up at #13 in 98'. And thought it was a slap in The face...

Its gonna be Nice to be good enough again where being relavent is the norm. Bring It Back Dooley..!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your joking right? :eek:lol: Hilarious

yo what sites have the best gif's? TIA :hi:

I don't have specific sites I go to. I generally just go to google images, type in a description of what I'm looking for and go from there. You'd be surprised how many different sites host gif images. If you find a site that hosts a lot of gifs just bookmark it. I'm sure there are better ways to do it but that's how I find them. Good luck :good!:

While thnk this thread is beyond ridiculousness, what happened to all those posters that thought 2012 was the year that we would win the East? Just asking, to lazy to pull and bump those threads.

While thnk this thread is beyond ridiculousness, what happened to all those posters that thought 2012 was the year that we would win the East? Just asking, to lazy to pull and bump those threads.

It still should be.

Tn will have to win some big games to be ranked.Playing Troy,Akron,Ga St wont get Tn ranked

You can win plenty of big games by just winning against your sec opponents. The "weak out of conference opponents" crowd always baffle me. We play in the sec. We played..(at one point in te bcs)... the #1, 2, and 3 ranked team in the nation this past year. The schedule is plenty difficult

We won't be "ranked" but I don't think it is far fetched for us to get a couple of votes

VN Store

Back