On next year's scheduling

Should Kellie pull a Mulkey for next season, scheduling-wise?

• No. Test the team early and often.

Votes: 38 31.4%
  • Yes. Next season's schedule needs to be a lot less challenging.

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Let's see how the NCAA Tournament committee addresses LSU's weak scheduling

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Wait at least 6 games into the season before playing a ranked team

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • LSU's non-con schedule was boring, but it doesn't appear to have hurt them

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
“(The tough schedule) built character, it really did. I wouldn’t trade our schedule, I wouldn’t trade anything we’ve been through this season for anything in the world, because it made us the team we are today and it made us overcomers.” — Rickea Jackson on the radio
Even though it was tough watching them lose, I loved the schedule. It was fun watching us face competitive teams. It kept our players on their toes and the coaching staff as well. There really wasn’t a chance to relax at any point throughout the season.

“(The tough schedule) built character, it really did. I wouldn’t trade our schedule, I wouldn’t trade anything we’ve been through this season for anything in the world, because it made us the team we are today and it made us overcomers.” — Rickea Jackson on the radio

If Rickea likes it, I love it! Lol.

I still think the schedule was too much. It definitely got us that 4 seed though. If they make the FF, I might change my mind :)

I still hope the schedule is a bit lighter next season.

Even though it was tough watching them lose, I loved the schedule. It was fun watching us face competitive teams. It kept our players on their toes and the coaching staff as well. There really wasn’t a chance to relax at any point throughout the season.

And now, we've already played some of the teams we may face in the tournament. I too liked the tough schedule. We should have won those early games.

VN Store

Back