On next year's scheduling

Should Kellie pull a Mulkey for next season, scheduling-wise?

• No. Test the team early and often.

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • Yes. Next season's schedule needs to be a lot less challenging.

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Let's see how the NCAA Tournament committee addresses LSU's weak scheduling

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Wait at least 6 games into the season before playing a ranked team

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • LSU's non-con schedule was boring, but it doesn't appear to have hurt them

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters

LadyVol1908

We are talking about Lady Vols Basketball? If so, why wouldn't we have Kelly Harper back? They are 8-0 in SEC Play.
I mean let’s be honest here. We’re 8-0 winning against the teams we’re supposed to. I’ll be impressed once we beat a team we’re not favored to win against. Aren’t we back to that level of expectations or are we still waiting a couple more years?

volbound1700

Why was the Indiana loss embarrassing? They’ve proven they’re a legit Final Four contender and we didn’t have Horston available.
It is Indiana lol... have they ever done anything? We were ranked #5 preseason and where were they? It was also at home. Losing home games is embarrassing. You should have the advantage, especially if you are a higher ranked team. Losing on the road to Indiana would not have been as embarrassing.

creekdipper

It is Indiana lol... have they ever done anything? We were ranked #5 preseason and where were they? It was also at home. Losing home games is embarrassing. You should have the advantage, especially if you are a higher ranked team. Losing on the road to Indiana would not have been as embarrassing.
I'm sorta embarrassed that I read this entire post.

creekdipper

I mean let’s be honest here. We’re 8-0 winning against the teams we’re supposed to. I’ll be impressed once we beat a team we’re not favored to win against. Aren’t we back to that level of expectations or are we still waiting a couple more years?
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

DarkPhoenix

I would expect Powell to return. I think Key is also a good possibility. She is not being projected as a 1st rounder so another full season of college ball could pay off.

Horston and Jackson unlikely as both will be top 10 maybe top 5 picks.
Maybe they can come back, I’m sure they have Nil deals so money might mot be the issue. The UConn girl would be the top pick but she said she’s coming back.

VN Store