Olympic Team announced

Tokyo Olympics using ‘cardboard beds’ that break if Athletes have Sex to stop Covid spreading in Olympic Village

THE Tokyo Olympics organisers will use breakable "cardboard beds" to stop athletes having sex in an extreme effort to prevent the spread of Covid in the Olympic Village.

Rule-breaking rompers could be left red-faced if they attempt to have threesomes at Tokyo 2020 - as the beds will likely collapse.
NINTCHDBPICT000552756968.jpg

Tokyo Olympics organisers have officially banned athletes from having sexCredit: AP
Tokyo 2020 organisers have officially banned athletes from having sex at this summer's showpiece due to the threat of coronavirus.

And the manufacturers of the socially-distanced beds have advised that each can only hold the weight of two people - in what served as a stark warning against threesomes.

The Tokyo organisers are committed to being as eco-friendly as possible, with each bed built from recycled cardboard.

Tokyo Olympics use 'cardboard beds' made to break if athletes have sex

Tokyo Olympics using ‘cardboard beds’ that break if Athletes have Sex to stop Covid spreading in Olympic Village

THE Tokyo Olympics organisers will use breakable "cardboard beds" to stop athletes having sex in an extreme effort to prevent the spread of Covid in the Olympic Village.

Rule-breaking rompers could be left red-faced if they attempt to have threesomes at Tokyo 2020 - as the beds will likely collapse.
NINTCHDBPICT000552756968.jpg

Tokyo Olympics organisers have officially banned athletes from having sexCredit: AP
Tokyo 2020 organisers have officially banned athletes from having sex at this summer's showpiece due to the threat of coronavirus.

And the manufacturers of the socially-distanced beds have advised that each can only hold the weight of two people - in what served as a stark warning against threesomes.

The Tokyo organisers are committed to being as eco-friendly as possible, with each bed built from recycled cardboard.

Tokyo Olympics use 'cardboard beds' made to break if athletes have sex

Ready for horizontal gymnastics! Irish Gymnast Jumps on cardboard ‘anti-sex’ bed at Tokyo Olympics to prove they ARE sturdy enough for physical activity

Cardboard beds in the athletes' village at the Tokyo Olympics are sturdy enough for sex - as one Irish gymnast has proved.

Rhys McClenaghan, 21, filmed himself jumping on the 'sustainable' cardboard beds in the Athlete's Village on Sunday to debunk 'fake news' claims that the frames are unstable and cannot support 'strong physical activity'

VIDEO:
Tokyo Olympic cardboard 'anti-sex' beds ARE sturdy enough for intimacy | Daily Mail Online

I put Diana in the same category as Parker.
Diana has 3 technical fouls this year and has barely even played. Candace has 1. And it goes back way farther than this year. There doesn't seem to be any easily accessible information on technical foul history, but Taurasi led the league in technicals 5 times between 2008 and 2013. She was also suspended in at least 2 other years for accumulation of technical fouls. And remember when she hit Dearica Hamby in the head? Imagine if Candace Parker did any of the stuff Taurasi did. People would have her publicly executed. Taurasi is who UConn fans think Candace Parker is.

Taurasi is who UConn fans think Candace Parker is.

UConn fans don't like Candace because she dunked on them in Hartford while dropping 30.

I actually don't even really dislike Taurasi that much anymore, but she's always been a dirty player, especially as a professional. Anyone who is comparing their behavior -- on the court or off -- is delusional AF. It goes way beyond complaining about calls.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
UConn fans don't like Candace because she dunked on them in Hartford while dropping 30.

I actually don't even really dislike Taurasi that much anymore, but she's always been a dirty player, especially as a professional. Anyone who is comparing their behavior -- on the court or off -- is delusional AF. It goes way beyond complaining about calls.

Dawn Staley on Diana:
"Watching her first Olympics and watching her now, she's in constant movement," Staley said. "She doesn't stand still even during a breakage in play. Here's the thing. She can go 0-for-8 to start a game, all good shots, and end up hitting the shots that gives us the lead time and time again. Her timing is impeccable.
"She beats you up physically and mentally. That's what has created her edge. You blow by her, she gives you a little nudge. All of her fouls are useful, preventing you from scoring and letting you know don't do that. Physically she's lost some because she's 39, but mentally more than makes up for it. She's a killer."

Dawn Staley on Diana:
"Watching her first Olympics and watching her now, she's in constant movement," Staley said. "She doesn't stand still even during a breakage in play. Here's the thing. She can go 0-for-8 to start a game, all good shots, and end up hitting the shots that gives us the lead time and time again. Her timing is impeccable.
"She beats you up physically and mentally. That's what has created her edge. You blow by her, she gives you a little nudge. All of her fouls are useful, preventing you from scoring and letting you know don't do that. Physically she's lost some because she's 39, but mentally more than makes up for it. She's a killer."

Go tell someone who cares

Many of the posters complained about Sue Bird playing again, and I see your point. But, if you watched the game with Nigeria the only time the offence had any kind of flow was when she was in the game. She had 10 assists in the first half, many of which was to the Bigs. We have the best collection of Bigs in the world on this roster, and although Sue got the ball to them, many of the others did not. With the very poor outside shooting that we have displayed, we have to get the ball in the paint for most of our scoring. The bigest problem that I took from this game is that no one other that Bird wants to play PG. They all seem to be looking for their own shot, which in most cases is not going in. Somebody has to step up and take that position, get the ball to the Bigs, force the opponent to pack the paint and maybe the shots may begin to fall. We do not have a true PG on this roster besides Bird, and that is an omission that nobody picked up on.

Reactions: NeedOrange
Many of the posters complained about Sue Bird playing again, and I see your point. But, if you watched the game with Nigeria the only time the offence had any kind of flow was when she was in the game. She had 10 assists in the first half, many of which was to the Bigs. We have the best collection of Bigs in the world on this roster, and although Sue got the ball to them, many of the others did not. With the very poor outside shooting that we have displayed, we have to get the ball in the paint for most of our scoring. The bigest problem that I took from this game is that no one other that Bird wants to play PG. They all seem to be looking for their own shot, which in most cases is not going in. Somebody has to step up and take that position, get the ball to the Bigs, force the opponent to pack the paint and maybe the shots may begin to fall. We do not have a true PG on this roster besides Bird, and that is an omission that nobody picked up on.

The face was because it seemed like a no brian idea that she would retire from USA bball… She has even alluded to this being her last olympics in the past.

So this was a DUH moment rather than a knock against her. I get this is a LV board but I was just posting it in the olympic section. I actually believed bird is still playing at a high level and had no issue with her or charles (who plays for my mystics) on the team it was Taurasi being picked with Nneka wasn’t. Which brings up a whole thing about Collier waiting her turn.

So if that comment was directed at me i never complained about Bird. But also there is Skylar Diggins and Chelsea Gray who are pg and chelsea gray is a pure pg and one of the best in the league.

"The single-digit margin of victory was the Americans’ closest game in the Olympics since a 66-62 win over Russia in the 2004 Athens semifinals. Nigeria was making its first Olympic appearance since those Athens Games, and three years ago, became the first African team to advance to the World Cup quarterfinals."

The face was because it seemed like a no brian idea that she would retire from USA bball… She has even alluded to this being her last olympics in the past.

So this was a DUH moment rather than a knock against her. I get this is a LV board but I was just posting it in the olympic section. I actually believed bird is still playing at a high level and had no issue with her or charles (who plays for my mystics) on the team it was Taurasi being picked with Nneka wasn’t. Which brings up a whole thing about Collier waiting her turn.

So if that comment was directed at me i never complained about Bird. But also there is Skylar Diggins and Chelsea Gray who are pg and chelsea gray is a pure pg and one of the best in the league.

This was in no way directed at you or your comments, and you are right that Gray and Diggins-Smith are original PGs. But for the team to succeed, they have to play PG and run the team, look for easy opportunities for others, and look for their shot if nothing else is available.

Reactions: 1reVOLver
This was in no way directed at you or your comments, and you are right that Gray and Diggins-Smith are original PGs. But for the team to succeed, they have to play PG and run the team, look for easy opportunities for others, and look for their shot if nothing else is available.

i got ya and i agree :)

Reactions: 1reVOLver

Bird was 0-6 shooting and her legs are shot as far as being an effective defender. She is the only player on that team with a PG mentality though, the other guards all want to play shooting guard. The roster was horribly put together. They likely will not win Gold this Olympics.

VN Store

Back