Ole Miss traveled on their inbounds play

Also, please for the love of god don’t allow that ******** James harden traveling crap to come to college basketball.

Reactions: Lurker
Also, please for the love of god don’t allow that ******** James harden traveling crap to come to college basketball.

I called that one as soon as he did it. Blatant.
I've seen other players try it this year and get called for it.

**** that. You can’t excuse referee incompetence because of “players failings”
How many horrible plays by players does it take to balance an "incompetent" official? I guarantee you the officials called a more accurate game the players. So what's the number? The team only hit 60% from the line, so they failed 40% of the time. Is 80% good? I guarantee they didn't miss 40% of their calls. So honestly, why are officials (of any sport) expected to be perfect, and the slightest mistakes are magnified so much?

Reactions: BreatheUT
How many horrible plays by players does it take to balance an "incompetent" official? I guarantee you the officials called a more accurate game the players. So what's the number? The team only hit 60% from the line, so they failed 40% of the time. Is 80% good? I guarantee they didn't miss 40% of their calls. So honestly, why are officials (of any sport) expected to be perfect, and the slightest mistakes are magnified so much?
Good grief

**** that. You can’t excuse referee incompetence because of “players failings”
Yeah I never get this reasoning. And for the folks who say "It shouldn't have been close enough for it to matter," I mean refs could make our team beat the Lakers if they tried hard enough (this isn't to excuse tonight's effort from the Vols, just a broader point)

Yeah I never get this reasoning. And for the folks who say "It shouldn't have been close enough for it to matter," I mean refs could make our team beat the Lakers if they tried hard enough (this isn't to excuse tonight's effort from the Vols, just a broader point)
Refs will make mistakes but that doesn’t mean they’re all excusable. And it definitely doesn’t have anything to do with how well either team performs. What if both teams play like crap? Then we’re ok with refs determining the outcome because neither team played well?

Again, I started the thread to discuss those specific calls. There are plenty of other threads to whine about the players and the coaching. Take advantage of them.

I watched the play, it wasnt a travel. Took two steps and established his pivot foot, step after doesnt matter.

VN Store

Back