Oklahoma Potential Replacements (2025)

Teams that have not full-filled their schedules for the 2025 season.

Top Tier- Penn St., Stanford, Utah, Oklahoma St., Cincinnati, TCU

Mid-Tier- Houston, SMU, Rutgers, Northwestern, UCF, Duke, Washington St., UTSA

Low-Tier- Georgia Southern, James Madison, Ohio, Kent St., Liberty, UTEP, Rice, North Texas, MTSU, Florida Atlantic, East Carolina, Tulsa.

Bottom Tier- All FCS schools.

I would love to play one of the top tier teams but would settle for Houston or UCF match up. If low-tier then lets go with Liberty or James Madison.
I want Rutgers...Blowing out Schiano would be wonderful.

Just for the hell of it,let's see if Mike(let me use going to UT to get me new contracts)Gundy's Okla.St. Then we commode hug their asses,sending Mike home to try to grow his mullet back.

Didn't Stanford take us to the woodshed a few years ago?
Manning’s first start was against Wash. St… have we played them since??

Warning. They may be on the upswing. New coach (middle of last year), this year new QB, beat Wisconsin (at UW) and should have beat Oregon. And it would divide my household (my wife is a Coug alum).

Reactions: NighthawkVol

Low-Tier- Georgia Southern, James Madison, Ohio, Kent St., Liberty, UTEP, Rice, North Texas, MTSU, Florida Atlantic, East Carolina, Tulsa.

I would love to play one of the top tier teams but would settle for Houston or UCF match up. If low-tier then lets go with Liberty or James Madison.

Boston College or Maine would be other options.

Why do we seem to always duck playing USCw?
Weren’t we suppose to play them in 2021-2022 but we ended up scheduling Pitt and they ended up scheduling BYU? I feel like there was a verbal agreement but they never put pen to paper.

I would much rather have a top tier opponent, especially is the CFP decides to implement a 12 team playoff before 2026. A Big 10 team sounds appealing. Penn State would be a great option

For are team to get better you’ve gotta play good Teams.. I wish we could get back into playing Miami , Notre Dame, UCLA, Oregon, and keeping Pittsburgh every few years on the schedule

Reactions: onevol74

Let’s play Cal, Zona, Ind, some lower power 5 schools. Bama, GA, FL enough to deal with each year.

VN Store

Back