Oklahoma coaches contacted one of our recruits

They were really hot and heavy for Kahlil IIRC. :question:

McKenzie isn't going anywhere. They can try all they want but he is a legacy with a very intelligent father that can surely see that our program is on its way back up. I'm also sure that K-Mac realizes he is going to be a big piece of the puzzle that helps our rise to the top immediately. Kid is all Vol! Stoops and company may be pressuring Tuttle not to come here, but it won't be easy to sale the "Come to OU so you can sit on the bench for a year or two and play in a mediocre conference that's far away from home". Good luck with that if that's the case.

I don't see what the big deal is......he's just drawing a distinction between a program that's winning now and one that is in a rebuilding process. Trust me, worse things have been said to recruits.

Like if you go there your gonna end up pumping gas.

and said when you make your decision to commit remember what happens Saturday night.....how arrogant?

And if I was Butch, I would point out he needs to be thinking of the fall of 2015 and the 3 years that follow as opposed to a September night in 2014. This time next year, the game of 9/13/14 will be a distant memory, regardless of who wins or loses...

If this is even legit, I kind of hope it was Tuttle. He has said that he doesn't really enjoy the recruitment process and something like this might really turn him off

and said when you make your decision to commit remember what happens Saturday night.....how arrogant?

...and the recruit, who is waiting until after Saturday night, will respond in one of two ways:

If the Vols win, he will say "I did"

If the Vols lose, he will say "I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again"

:)

Reactions: 2 people
The link is my ears hearing it from his hs coach.

VH-books...-seems-legit.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I thought you would learn better by now to speak in absolutes.

Maybe it's not a lock, but it was my first guess...if true, it smacks of flip talk...of someone who has already committed...Sooner fans were real butthurt when they were eliminated before his final four...at one time they were considered his favorite...imagine OU coaches mirrored those feelings.

VN Store

Back