'24 OH RB Jordan Marshall (Michigan commit)

I think we are slowly beginning to see Coach Heups chops as a recruiter, Arion Carter all but said if it wasn’t for Heup he wouldn’t be here..

My point more so is pretty much anytime a recruit is asked about Heup, they always say that’s my guy, or my dude. And in the vol quest videos pretty much all of the light up when asked about Heup. Only will get better with sustained success on field, as well as players getting drafted then we will see recruiting take another uptick
$7.5-$8 2023.

10+ wins in 2024 = $9

Jerry Mack started the week in Ohio, stopping by to check on four-star running back Jordan Marshall. He is still expected to be in town for Tennessee's January 28th Junior Day. Mack spent time in North Carolina during the middle of the week and will end the week working through multiple schools in the Atlanta area.
-VQ

Jordan Marshall came away impressed. As far as I could tell, he was the only confirmed running back to make it in. I did not see Daniel Hill or Kevin Riley, so this allowed him plenty of time with the Tennessee staff. He has connected well with Jerry Mack, who has the Vols deep in this one. Marshall is comfortable on Rocky Top, and likes the offensive fit. He does not believe the coaches are just selling him a pitch, as he does see the potential for himself in the offense. He plans to return in the Spring. Don't be surprised to see him cut his list before he starts taking visits again after the dead period
-Matt Ray

Mack against OSU? Not a favorable matchup. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst in this one imo.

Not sure this one would say much either way Mack’s recruiting ability if Marshall goes there. Home state school, close to home - about an hour and half, storied program that regularly visits the playoffs..

We wind up more and more frequently head-to-head against "playoff teams" -- and don't look out of place. That's a milestone. We beat three recent national champs last year. Just have to keep plugging.

And BOT just wanted to do whatever he could think of to down our staff in a recruit's thread. It's his way of trying to harm our interests.

We wind up more and more frequently head-to-head against "playoff teams" -- and don't look out of place. That's a milestone. We beat three recent national champs last year. Just have to keep plugging.

And BOT just wanted to do whatever he could think of to down our staff in a recruit's thread. It's his way of trying to harm our interests.

Harm our interests. That’s laughable. I just don’t think Jerry Mack is that great of a recruiter. Sorry that disagrees with your opinion. I love the season we had. Excluding Willie Martinez, I really like this staff. So try again.

Three teams show him with the number 24 which is his class year. Bucknuts have him with number 3. They need to figure this ish out. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: drvenner

VN Store

Back