'24 OH RB Jordan Marshall (Michigan commit)

Jesus H! The move he puts on that kid @ the 1:30 mark on his Hudl😫🥵

-- Marshall will visit Tennessee for a junior day on January 28th. He was in Knoxville multiple times this summer and for the Florida game this fall.
“I love the culture and the people,” Marshall said. “Being at the game was great. The fans and how packed it was even when I watch the game from home, the crowd is just always jumping no matter what.”
-- Talk to Marshall and he gushes about his time with head coach Josh Heupel. He finds a genuine person leading the orange and white.
“Ah, coach Heup, I love that dude,” Marshall said. “Every time I see him smile or do something it’s great. He is definitely a genuine guy and I remember playing this golf game with him and it was relaxed and no pressure talking to him.”
-- Being an Ohio kid, Marshall often hears about staying in state, but he doesn’t see that as a lock like some do.
“I really shake my head,” Marshall said. “I didn’t grow up an Ohio State fan and I’m going to go where fits me best.

Running back Jordan Marshall set to see Vols (on3.com)

Weird that AP has him coming the 28th in this article but has him coming this weekend in the War Room.
If you're referring to 1-13-2023 War Room article, the only reference to the name Marshall is contained in the list they posted of approx 50 players that "have indicated to Tennessee they plan to be in town"
There is no mention of dates attached to that list.

War Room 1-13-2023...

If you're referring to 1-13-2023 War Room article, the only reference to the name Marshall is contained in the list they posted of approx 50 players that "have indicated to Tennessee they plan to be in town"
There is no mention of dates attached to that list.

War Room 1-13-2023...

Yeah I mean I guess I've assumed that's for this weekend. To that point, they don't have most of the players we've got down for the 28th on this list...

January Junior Days (14th and 28th) Visitor Lists | VolNation.com

I think we are slowly beginning to see Coach Heups chops as a recruiter, Arion Carter all but said if it wasn’t for Heup he wouldn’t be here..

My point more so is pretty much anytime a recruit is asked about Heup, they always say that’s my guy, or my dude. And in the vol quest videos pretty much all of the light up when asked about Heup. Only will get better with sustained success on field, as well as players getting drafted then we will see recruiting take another uptick

VN Store

Back