'25 OH OT Carter Lowe (Ohio State commit)

I thought I put it on so thick that blue font implication would be obvious, which I guess illustrates how ridiculous volnation is that you can’t Immediately dismiss a post like that as sarcasm 🤣
I do the same for like 90% of my posts and it never lands. Either I'm not as funny as I think I am, or it's everyone else who has the problem.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Well we’ve already missed on Riggins and now Lowe. We only have one 5 ⭐️ commit. I’m beginning to wonder if Heupel can recruit. Doesn’t seem like he can close. All the while OSU and bama and ga are getting everyone they want. We didn’t get ANY of the bama transfers besides the 3rd string tight end. We will probably end up 5 or 6 in the sec in recruiting again this year which isn’t good enough. We can’t close the gap on those top teams unless we out recruit them. Now. No excuses. Being relevant again isn’t good enough. We should have already won the NC by now, or at least the East. Our NIL must stink. All this talk about how good our NIL is and we are letting recruits that we want and need go to other schools. Pay them whatever they want! No matter what the repercussions. I guess we just don’t have enough money in our fund. I’m just being a realist.

GB🍊
This post is a thing of beauty. All the right notes. Chef’s kiss. Blue font would just have cluttered this masterpiece.

Well we’ve already missed on Riggins and now Lowe. We only have one 5 ⭐️ commit. I’m beginning to wonder if Heupel can recruit. Doesn’t seem like he can close. All the while OSU and bama and ga are getting everyone they want. We didn’t get ANY of the bama transfers besides the 3rd string tight end. We will probably end up 5 or 6 in the sec in recruiting again this year which isn’t good enough. We can’t close the gap on those top teams unless we out recruit them. Now. No excuses. Being relevant again isn’t good enough. We should have already won the NC by now, or at least the East. Our NIL must stink. All this talk about how good our NIL is and we are letting recruits that we want and need go to other schools. Pay them whatever they want! No matter what the repercussions. I guess we just don’t have enough money in our fund. I’m just being a realist.

GB🍊
You would think that folks have not caught on to the concept that NIL trumps all of the other factors that were in play up until it became a MAJOR factor. It seems pretty clear that high bid wins every time. A few dollars will wash away years of watching local or regional teams, maybe even override a closet full of shirts and hats that do not have ORANGE on them. Proximity and convenience for family game attendance has been eliminated as factors, not for some but for all prospects with 4 or more stars. Total out of pocket expense including NIL offers is no longer a factor. Same for depth chart and scheme fit concerns. A loss on the recruiting trail is a loss, the more stars the bigger the loss and there is no possibility that there are several players with better staff evaluations on our war room wall for that position. And to not match or beat the highest offer, when that appears to be the real driver, is a huge sign of weakness.

Therefore, we all need to join these sirens of truth, just as you have, and get in early on prognostications of doom EACH AND EVERY TIME, a player our staff has decided to offer goes another direction. That should fill up this board at an every increasing rate, VICTORY AS A BOARD is within our reach, 200 page threads can reign supreme. Agendas are a terrible thing to waste. For sure, we have got to eliminate challenging these posts applying the THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND THAT IS WHAT WE DO DOCTRINE.

In hindsight, shame on you and me for digitizing EYE ROLLS.... I am so ashamed; but hit the post button anyway.

VN Store

Back