'25 OH OT Carter Lowe (Ohio State commit)

Have we started lamenting how horribly the 2025 recruiting is and how we are doomed for failure yet?
Well we’ve already missed on Riggins and now Lowe. We only have one 5 ⭐️ commit. I’m beginning to wonder if Heupel can recruit. Doesn’t seem like he can close. All the while OSU and bama and ga are getting everyone they want. We didn’t get ANY of the bama transfers besides the 3rd string tight end. We will probably end up 5 or 6 in the sec in recruiting again this year which isn’t good enough. We can’t close the gap on those top teams unless we out recruit them. Now. No excuses. Being relevant again isn’t good enough. We should have already won the NC by now, or at least the East. Our NIL must stink. All this talk about how good our NIL is and we are letting recruits that we want and need go to other schools. Pay them whatever they want! No matter what the repercussions. I guess we just don’t have enough money in our fund. I’m just being a realist.

GB🍊

Well we’ve already missed on Riggins and now Lowe. We only have one 5 ⭐️ commit. I’m beginning to wonder if Heupel can recruit. Doesn’t seem like he can close. All the while OSU and bama and ga are getting everyone they want. We didn’t get ANY of the bama transfers besides the 3rd string tight end. We will probably end up 5 or 6 in the sec in recruiting again this year which isn’t good enough. We can’t close the gap on those top teams unless we out recruit them. Now. No excuses. Being relevant again isn’t good enough. We should have already won the NC by now, or at least the East. Our NIL must stink. All this talk about how good our NIL is and we are letting recruits that we want and need go to other schools. Pay them whatever they want! No matter what the repercussions. I guess we just don’t have enough money in our fund. I’m just being a realist.

GB🍊
So it's January and you're freaking out because a kid from Ohio chose Ohio state over UT?.... gotcha

I thought I put it on so thick that blue font implication would be obvious, which I guess illustrates how ridiculous volnation is that you can’t Immediately dismiss a post like that as sarcasm 🤣
Bro its been a long week..these days people say stuff so insane and mean it, its hard to tell. One mans Hyperbole is another mans truth.

Bro its been a long week..these days people say stuff so insane and mean it, its hard to tell. One mans Hyperbole is another mans truth.
Lol no doubt people say some crazy things. I’ve seen all of what I said at some point or another on here, in the name of “realism”

VN Store

Back