Officiating in Tuscaloosa

On a totally somewhat unrelated note, I learned from a coworker (not a TN fan) that the head official in last week’s game used to be a salesperson at my company. He was fired because he was of such low character and shady that the company didn’t want him representing us. Yep.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Why the **** do you have replays if you can’t accurately review plays? He clearly fumbled on that goaline play…. Calls from Hoover at it again

On a totally somewhat unrelated note, I learned from a coworker (not a TN fan) that the head official in last week’s game used to be a salesperson at my company. He was fired because he was of such low character and shady that the company didn’t want him representing us. Yep.
Marc Curles has been a financial advisor in B’ham for like 20 years so that would’ve been a long time ago if he was in fact in sales.

The number of times Bama gets a first down while actually being a half yard or yard short is insane.

Officiating didn’t beat them. Lack of depth had more to do with it than anything. Especially late in the game. Early on we missed Evans and Mays badly. Just nobody to replace the front line players. Frustrating but that is where we are.

Officials in Tuscaloosa are just like the basketball ones in Lexington at Corrupt Arena and the Rupperees

VN Store

Back