Officiating in Tuscaloosa

How many holds will Bama get away with tomorrow?

How many TD’s will the refs take away from us?

I don’t expect a win but we all know Bama is Sankey’s main cash cow.
one of the top things for us to overcome is this. At least Saban won’t pull that fake injury stuff like bush league Kiffin.

Reactions: TheGoodStuff
gDPOmqq.gif

Not strictly legit, imo.

What's the story behind this? Was this idiot fired after this?
I have never seen that but have always questioned Ball spots.....this is such a great example of bias. Look back and foot move after originally planted as taught.

IMO, Plowman missed a golden opportunity when rather than apologizing to Sanky for the fans behavior she could have shown him a game video and brought up the why it happened points. She should have went straight into the strip, scoop and score then followed up with all the short spots for UT and the longer spots for Miss plus the flopping issue. A threat to take it public from a called press conference would have definitely stirred up a huge stink and possibly got the future officiating to be fair rather than biased. Instead she took the low road by apologizing in defense instead of leading off with offense proving her position of team and fan support. She failed miserably.

I would think after last week this game will be a fairly clean game. One because it will not be close with a 26 point spread and because last week cannot be easily explained away. We got the crew that blew the Memphis Game. Not sure if that was the crew that worked the Penn State Game but who cares at this point.

A blown call against the Vols in this game will just validate what most players and Coaches and fans already knows and puts Sankey on notice of the bias of the SEC and their Creditibly.....
Several years ago the NFL had the same problem and it was finally fixed and relatively quick...I don't expect a Quick fix but when gambling money comes into play it roars. and applies Pressure to fix the situation.

This is a home game for the SEC refs. So, I fully expect phantom flags, poor video sight-lines, and Head Linesman, Nick Saban making his presence felt.

Reactions: onevol74
IMO, Plowman missed a golden opportunity when rather than apologizing to Sanky for the fans behavior she could have shown him a game video and brought up the why it happened points. She should have went straight into the strip, scoop and score then followed up with all the short spots for UT and the longer spots for Miss plus the flopping issue. A threat to take it public from a called press conference would have definitely stirred up a huge stink and possibly got the future officiating to be fair rather than biased. Instead she took the low road by apologizing in defense instead of leading off with offense proving her position of team and fan support. She failed miserably.

She did what she was told to do and could not go rogue. The administration could have but it would not have ended well for the University. Let the Gamblers and Vegas fix this. They have 3 games to date where point spreads were affected. Still a lot of season left and who knows how much their calls may affect the Playoffs or other games

One of the things I look forward to is how the Play by Play cronies will try and explain how the bad call was the right call.

VN Store

Back