Officials

Oh our rebounding was abysmal. Fulkerson was trying but kept boxing out too much, taking wrong angles... Pons didn't do a lot on the boards at all... Uros I'm starting to thing won't benefit us til year 3 for him. He is too weak.

Another note though. Vescovi keeps improving. He should take more shots but his defense isn't anywhere it needs to be but gets better. His passing is crazy good.

JB needs to play a full game. That's when our potential will be at its highest

Yes we were bad but doesn’t mean we should lower our expectations for a fairly called game.

Never said we shouldn't. But you have to look in the mirror first, and if we even remotely rebound worth a damn, we win.

Also, if you're expecting a fairly called game, you might as well be waiting for a unicorn to show up in your backyard. Officiating gets worse every year and the NCAA refuses to address it.

Never said we shouldn't. But you have to look in the mirror first, and if we even remotely rebound worth a damn, we win.

Also, if you're expecting a fairly called game, you might as well be waiting for a unicorn to show up in your backyard. Officiating gets worse every year and the NCAA refuses to address it.
I feel like we had several well officiated games before SEC play, but SEC is always a horror show. Dang.

Reactions: feathersax
That last call on Fulkerson was weird. Ref signaled a "block" (hands on his hips) and IMMEDIATELY flashes 1 and 0 for Fulk to the scorers table. A block on offense?

And Buzz was a 6th defender since he was on the court half the game. That's a Pitino move that I wish the refs would stop.

When you get bullied that bad underneath it doesn't matter about the bad calls. You can't give teams that many second chance points. Barnes has some dead weight on this team , especially in the post.

Reactions: BreatheUT
When you get bullied that bad underneath it doesn't matter about the bad calls. You can't give teams that many second chance points. Barnes has some dead weight on this team , especially in the post.

Oh, it certainly matters. Sure, you can always point to things your team could have done better. But I have never seen a team play a perfect game. But to suggest officials don’t influence a game? They most definitely do. Time and time again.

VN Store

Back