Official WBB NCAA tournament thread 2024

What is up with the Gucci shirt that one of the assistants was wearing for SC?
That’s Gail G. right? She looks so awkward wearing that…it’s so not her style. It’s like Dawn was like “Here G. Wear this for today’s telecast”

If Sc win i think Fr Tessa Johnson should be MVP?
Your girl Tessa showed up today.

MVP split three ways. Tessa for offense, Kamilla for rebounding and Raven for that stingy defense after the first quarter. Clark only scored 12 pts and went 5-20 once Raven switched onto her.

Congrats to SC. Now let’s see what Kim can do wi this roster!

The better team won. South Carolina was bigger, more athletic, and quicker. The Gamecocks have four point guards (counting Tessa Johnson) who would start on all but a handful of teams in the game.

And they have a top incoming recruiting class with the number 2, 12, and 26 player as rated by ESPN. They are losing Cardoso, but beating South Carolina is still going to be a monumental task in 2024-25.

Thank you to SC for shutting up the Iowa fanbase and CC hype fest for good.

Now I am going to go back to hating them and hoping SC never wins another title!

Regardless of how you feel about Clark, something tells me she will represent herself and the USA for years with class or I will be surprised if she doesn't based on what I've observed recently. I was a hater for a while.

Reactions: maple and Amb3096
Clark hype was getting out of control

She's great and has definitely elevated interest in the womens game but I wouldn't put her near the WCBB GOAT.. Cheryl Miller, Candace Parker, Maya Moore, B Stewart, Holdsclaw all come to mind (and all have rings)

Reactions: JustaChicken

She's great and has definitely elevated interest in the womens game but I wouldn't put her near the WCBB GOAT.. Cheryl Miller, Candace Parker, Maya Moore, B Stewart, Holdsclaw all come to mind (and all have rings)

Holdsclaw was a greater college player but if Clark stays sane she will easily outdo Holdsclaw in the pros.

I think she deserves it all. She could have easily signed with UConn or SC to chase a ring, but went to unranked Iowa and elevated them to contender status.

Your girl Tessa showed up today.

MVP split three ways. Tessa for offense, Kamilla for rebounding and Raven for that stingy defense after the first quarter. Clark only scored 12 pts and went 5-20 once Raven switched onto her.

Congrats to SC. Now let’s see what Kim can do wi this roster!

Tessa is a baller and i agree with you on the MVP split

VN Store

Back