Official WBB NCAA tournament thread 2024

Sadly this game is over and I haven't watched much basketball this year. It's Clark and a bunch of below average performers. I just know I loath South Carolina. It's hard to win against a team with much better depth.
How is it over there still playing ?

Sadly this game is over and I haven't watched much basketball this year. It's Clark and a bunch of below average performers. It's hard to win against a team with much better depth.

Usually the others from Iowa are better. They are just not hitting today. The length of South Carolina has really. Bothered them as well. They are all expecting Cardoso to be right there when they turn around, she’s done a nice job protecting the rim today.

Would love to see IA win this somehow. They’ve got to tighten up defensively and start knocking down some shots. Get to the free throw line and score with the clock stopped.

Reactions: Voltopia
Would love to see IA win this somehow. They’ve got to tighten up defensively and start knocking down some shots. Get to the free throw line and score with the clock stopped.

Your last sentence is important. Missed 3 of 4 from the line recently.

Reactions: Vols2015
I really didn’t care who won this game .. both really good teams and a really good NCAA tournament this year ! Would have loved to see our Lady Vols instead of either of these two teams , however, hopefully we will see that sooner than later ! Congratulations to SC on a Natty and an undefeated season ! Cant wait for next season and to see what the Lady Vols can accomplish under new leadership! As Always and forever a Lady Vol for Life !! 💪🏼🏀🧡

I have always hated how tv reporters have to rob players and coaches of a big chunk of their post-game celebrations with each other by pulling them away for comments, and keeping them away too long. Let them celebrate with each other!

VN Store

Back