Official WBB NCAA tournament thread 2024

Juju needs to study CC.. if she focused on assisting to set herself up she’d be impossible..

Yep, CC is so freaking hard to guard because she can burn you with the pass or the shot. Got that triple threat on every possession. She’s also super even out there, you never know what she’s about to do, doesn’t give much of anything away. Moves into her shot or the pass super quick.

Classy comments from Kim following the loss, and she's spot on. It wasn't just Clark who beat them, she had a supporting cast. I think whoever does beat Iowa (should they not go all the way) might gamble and allow Clark her points, but not her assists.

I think LSU sorta thought they were going to do that, going under screens early and playing off her a touch. She immediately made it clear that wasn’t going to work though.

I think LSU sorta thought they were going to do that, going under screens early and playing off her a touch. She immediately made it clear that wasn’t going to work though.
Might need to be more patient with that strategy and go with the long game affect. Unless Clark can outscore the opposing team all by herself.

One thing I'm surpised that LSU didn't do is same as what they did last year: force Clark to play defense and hope she gets in foul trouble. Yes, I know everyone wants to see the best players on the court, but letting her expend energy on only 1 side of the court allowed her to be much more efficient during her turns.

Might need to be more patient with that strategy and go with the long game affect. Unless Clark can outscore the opposing team all by herself.

One thing I'm surpised that LSU didn't do is same as what they did last year: force Clark to play defense and hope she gets in foul trouble. Yes, I know everyone wants to see the best players on the court, but letting her expend energy on only 1 side of the court allowed her to be much more efficient during her turns.

If you give her too much space she just torches you both ways still. She takes some for herself and the extra space gives her better vision of the court.

She’s always throwing a pass that looks so obvious and easy, but in reality those reads are incredible. Her anticipation is crazy.

Four fouls apiece on Muhl and Arnold with 3 min in the 3rd. USC down 8, but this might be a war of attrition that they win with the mounting foul trouble for UConn.

And instead of driving right at UConn, then Watkins launches an ill-advised 3 with no time off the shot clock. Sigh...
I know! I so want the demise of UCONN.

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back