Official Watch Party Thread (NCAAT seeding edition)

Whether Duke gets a 2 tomorrow or not, we have to be ahead of them, right? That means we get Greenville.
Ive went through the resume’s, the metrics, wins, losses, everything. There is ZERO valid justifications for having Duke ahead of us. There’s literally none except for maybe what they call “predictive metrics” but we’re pretty much neck and neck in those.

Ive went through the resume’s, the metrics, wins, losses, everything. There is ZERO valid justifications for having Duke ahead of us. There’s literally none except for maybe what they call “predictive metrics” but we’re pretty much neck and neck in those.

There’s plenty of valid reasons! I mean it’s Duke! That’s the only reason you need. They’re just such a superior program to us, it wouldn’t be fair to not give them a 2-seed.

1s:
Gonzaga
Baylor
Arizona
Kansas

2s:
Duke
Auburn
Kentucky
Purdue

3s:
Texas Tech
Villanova
Tennessee
Wisconsin

TN (with a W today) deserves a 2 ahead of KY and Barn. Duke will be granted EVERY advantage. TN lost to 2 of the other 3 threes.

I’ll gladly take a 2. Ridiculous that a 3 is just as likely.

1s:
Gonzaga
Baylor
Arizona
Kansas

2s:
Duke
Auburn
Kentucky
Purdue

3s:
Texas Tech
Villanova
Tennessee
Wisconsin

TN (with a W today) deserves a 2 ahead of KY and Barn. Duke will be granted EVERY advantage. TN lost to 2 of the other 3 threes.

I’ll gladly take a 2. Ridiculous that a 3 is just as likely.
Even with a loss today, I still think we should be in the 2 ahead of Duke, Auburn, & Kentucky. With a win, I would really like to hear someone explain why we weren't able to move ahead of those that lost, especially those sitting on the 2 line.

Reactions: Lankykong
Even with a loss today, I still think we should be in the 2 ahead of Duke, Auburn, & Kentucky. With a win, I would really like to hear someone explain why we weren't able to move ahead of those that lost, especially those sitting on the 2 line.

It would only be fair for TN to be a 2 with a win over aTm. But TN gets screwed all the time. More so in football though. The end of game, Vescovi offensive foul yesterday is the most recent version. TN overcame that garbage officiating though.

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
It would only be fair for TN to be a 2 with a win over aTm. But TN gets screwed all the time. More so in football though. The end of game, Vescovi offensive foul yesterday is the most recent version. TN overcame that garbage officiating though.
When they went to review the play by SV, I was fearful they might change it to F1. The player has to have room to pivot and make a basketball move, which he was unable to do. Not sure what has happened to officiating, but they need to be held accountable for atrocious calls.
With that said, I can't see any justification to keep TN off the 2line with a win. I would love to hear it if/when it happens. Regardless if it's a 2 or 3, I hope they play with a chip on their shoulder and make a run.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
When they went to review the play by SV, I was fearful they might change it to F1. The player has to have room to pivot and make a basketball move, which he was unable to do. Not sure what has happened to officiating, but they need to be held accountable for atrocious calls.
With that said, I can't see any justification to keep TN off the 2line with a win. I would love to hear it if/when it happens. Regardless if it's a 2 or 3, I hope they play with a chip on their shoulder and make a run.

I’m almost fine with a 3 in order to add motivation and maybe get a more favorable location. But I’d rather see a 15 than a 14 and a 7 instead of a 6. I’ll take the 3 if we can get to the second weekend. Also get to wear the orange uniforms in a regional semi-final instead of the white.

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
Texas A&M winning yesterday bumped OK State out of Q1 for Houston. They now have an 0-4 Q1 record. Yet are 3rd in the NET. I don’t think they’re a threat to us, so I hope they beat Memphis. Bama ranks 30th and Memphis is right behind them. Id like to have the distinction of not having a single loss outside q1a

Reactions: Willy14
Texas A&M winning yesterday bumped OK State out of Q1 for Houston. They now have an 0-4 Q1 record. Yet are 3rd in the NET. I don’t think they’re a threat to us, so I hope they beat Memphis. Bama ranks 30th and Memphis is right behind them. Id like to have the distinction of not having a single loss outside q1a
What is q1a?

VN Store

Back