Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

never expected hudson to recover so quickly, he just may prove to better weapon than flaherty next week
I think Flaherty will
be ok. He has to settle down, and join this crew. I thought he pitched decent, but also at the same time, he has got to pitch a little more. Hudson looked really good tonight. Flaherty will be ok, and I’m sure of it. I have faith in him.

Last edited:
Scenario for winning the central. Still a chance, but very slight.
Let’s say that the Mets win just one game against the Brewers.
Let’s say that the cards win the rest on that winning streak.
If the Brewers takes 2/3 from the Mets, then the magic number is at one.
If the Cards sweep the Brewers in St. Louis, and the dodgers sweeps them in their three games, then we win the central, if the winning streak can go all of the way.
Sounds good doesn’t it? The question is, can the Mets get at least one of these games to win? We will be watching closely. Scoreboard watching with the cards each year in it for the playoffs are sure fun to watch everyday and night.🤔

Well! With the Brewers clinching, my idea went null and void.🤔😡 How about these cards winning 16 in a row? Magus # is 1. Going home now to play the Brewers. I really want this winning streak to go all of the way till the end. One win, and we clinch the wildcard spot. Let’s go!

Cardinals and Brewers again tonight going for 17 in a row. Wainwright on the mound against Woodruff. Brewers have lost 9 of his 13 starts. I think Cardinals get 17 straight tonight!

Reactions: ArdentVol
Cardinals and Brewers again tonight going for 17 in a row. Wainwright on the mound against Woodruff. Brewers have lost 9 of his 13 starts. I think Cardinals get 17 straight tonight!
Yadi has been scratched from the lineup with shoulder soreness. I don’t think it’s that bad though. I’m here in St. Louis, and here for a couple of games. I think we can do it tonight. I’ll post Picts sometime this week. I’m going to get as many as I can. 305 won’t happen with Yadi and Waino, it’ll just have to wait.😳😡

Reactions: ArdentVol
Yadi has been scratched from the lineup with shoulder soreness. I don’t think it’s that bad though. I’m here in St. Louis, and here for a couple of games. I think we can do it tonight. I’ll post Picts sometime this week. I’m going to get as many as I can. 305 won’t happen with Yadi and Waino, it’ll just have to wait.😳😡
where are you staying
good seats tonight?

VN Store

Back