Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

glad youve got good seats --- following game on laptop
familiar w/ maryland heights -- son lives in university city
Oh! Ok! My sister lives out toward/in Wentzville. She’ll be going with me tomorrow night. It’s absolutely pandemonium in this ball park. A lot of buzzing right now to clinch!

Reactions: ArdentVol
what a great night for you, wainio to get playoff-clincing win
long balls. great job by pen
too bad yadi couldnt go
Thanks! This place is electric! Going nuts! Yea, Yadi! I’ve got chills! Unbelievable up here! Waino man this guy is something else! These guys are on the field celebrating, and I’m with them up here. I saw Yadi down there, and it looked like him and Goldy, Arenado, Waino Bader all hugging.😂🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: SycloneJoe
Awesome! I’m so happy you got to experience it OD!

17 in a row?!?! Can you guys believe this is the same team?!?!

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yea, it has been one experience that I haven’t been through. I was so happy that I got to see the electricity of the clinching. No, this isn’t the same team that struggled before. We rested up some guys tonight, but I think they needed that break after 17 in a row. Now Sosa gets to heal a little while longer, and Yadi gets to get thwarted stiffness out of his shoulder.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Yea, it has been one experience that I haven’t been through. I was so happy that I got to see the electricity of the clinching. No, this isn’t the same team that struggled before. We rested up some guys tonight, but I think they needed that break after 17 in a row. Now Sosa gets to heal a little while longer, and Yadi gets to get thwarted stiffness out of his shoulder.

Told you not to give up. The Cards are great org that can catch lightning in a bottle when they find the right combination. Good luck in the playoffs - will be pulling them.

Told you not to give up. The Cards are great org that can catch lightning in a bottle when they find the right combination. Good luck in the playoffs - will be pulling them.
Hey! I hope you are doing good? I know that I was on the edge of giving up, but I couldn’t just do it. You was right, and we caught fire at the right time, but never ever thought we would do 17 in a row like that. I thought y’all were going to win it. Man, I know that you had to be frustrated at the reds, and I didn’t understand what really happened? Hey, thanks for pulling for us. You know I was pulling for y’all, and if you would’ve made it, I would be doing the same. Baseball is a game of mystery to me. we can’t understand from game to game what’s going to happen night in and night out.

I’ll be outnumbered tonight boys. I’m on vacation with my wife’s family. They’re all Dodgers fans (California natives). It’s just me and my son pulling for the good guys.
Good lord. I hope it’s a understanding, and just for fun with family? Hope you and your son is pumped up?

VN Store

Back