Official Selection Show Thread

I'll start a thread with all the info about Dayton for those of you that are making the trip up to UD Arena! Can't wait to meet some of you guys here in my hometown.

It sucks to think that 2 consecutive turnovers with 8 seconds left very well dropped up 3-4 spots in seeding.

We're playing a coach on the Volnation crap coach list. Should neutralize the Prince factor.

Just think Pitt vs. UT. Ouch...

It might be a game if UT gets hot, but Pitt will eventually expose this team. Sad, really. It would seem that UT was seeded before the SEC tournament and they saw no reason to change. I was expecting a 9 if we looked horrible in the SEC tournament, but not now... There isn't even a reason to be excited about this.

I watched the Cowboys the other day, and really thought that they were a team that could make a long run in the tourney. We did get screwed on the seeding, but I don't see us beating Oklahoma State.

Damn, that 9 seed REALLY sucks, not that it would have mattered. If we won the SECT like we should have, we would have been a possible 6.

VN Store

Back