Official Selection Show Thread

I too see Syracuse meeting UNC in that regional final. I just need to know whether or not Ty Lawson is going to play before picking a winner.

I bet Michigan beats Clemson. That seems like it would be a fitting, disappointing end to the Tigers' season, the type that they have become used to.

I can't believe Kellogg is trying to sell Gonzaga as having a shot against North Carolina. He's smarter than that.

I can't believe Kellogg is trying to sell Gonzaga as having a shot against North Carolina. He's smarter than that.
Wow both "experts" pick memphis in final 4.... Hat didn't u want to pull up my old post giving memphis props saying you would enjoy doing that when no one picked them
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anyone got any history on the SEC and the Tourney and how crappy this one ranks overall for the conference?

Wow both "experts" pick memphis in final 4.... Hat didn't u want to pull up my old post giving memphis props saying you would enjoy doing that when no one picked them

He can't help that they are idiots. Are you listening to the Clemson slurping Seth Davis is doing? Seriously, Seth if Clemson gets to the Sweet 16 I will personally deliver my first born, wrapped in a blanket made of 100 dollar bills, to your door.

memphis won't make the final four. seth davis and clark kellog are about as reliable as say.... hatingbamaisawayoflife.

Final four=
Pitt
Michigan St.
UConn
North Carolina

North Carolina will be adding some hardware to their collection this year.

Let's count up the expert picks once everyone puts theirs in. You won't like that near as much. Ypu're the one who acted like Memphis weas an acclamation pick.

VN Store

Back