Official offseason posting contest: Number I (winner chosen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart fella.

My mom owns and runs a tea room here in Montgomery and she makes a really really good banana pudding.

You should get her to teach you to make it. My mom makes good banana pudding. I've watched her, but haven't tried yet.

In before the end. 10-2 and a win in a great bowl, that's what I'm expecting. And, man, I hope it happens.

Saw, and fished, another lake in Georgia I've never been to this evening. Lake Yonah, very pretty. No luck unfortunately, but I did see something cool. 3 little girls at dark, jumping in and swimming from the dock. No fear, just tough and having fun.

Saw, and fished, another lake in Georgia I've never been to this evening. Lake Yonah, very pretty. No luck unfortunately, but I did see something cool. 3 little girls at dark, jumping in and swimming from the dock. No fear, just tough and having fun.

Fishing new lakes can be a challenge.

What all did you try?

I like to start fishing for bass and if that don't work out then I'll turn my attention bream or catfish.

When fishing for food, never eat your bait!

Reactions: 2 people
Ben and I watched the Florida game during lunch today! It was a good lunch, ham and turkey sandwiches, yogurt and TOAST!
(Ben is my coworker who is an OM fan and needs a different team to cheer for this season lol)

The 1st game I took my son to was the Troy game in the Dooley era. The game infuriated me, but my son enjoyed it. It was a scoring fest and my son became the world's biggest CP fan and UT won, barely.

To try and speed this thread up to a thousand, What was the 1st game u took your sons or daughters to ?

My wife and I (gf at the time) drove through Troy accidentally heading to Orlando for thanksgiving with her family that year, we stopped by their stadium for kicks and my wife was poking fun the entire time, I got a picture of me in front of their field in UT gear. It is a tiny campus. I respect them.

I just watched the UT-Arkansas Cotton Bowl replay. Man, Chuck Webb may be the biggest what if at UT of all time. Plus, Carl Pickens could have have won a Heisman, if he continued to play both ways. I have to say Carl Pickens is my all-time favorite Vol

The 1st game I took my son to was the Troy game in the Dooley era. The game infuriated me, but my son enjoyed it. It was a scoring fest and my son became the world's biggest CP fan and UT won, barely.

To try and speed this thread up to a thousand, What was the 1st game u took your sons or daughters to ?

I don't have kids, but I took my little brother to the Missouri game last year. It was cold and we were in the nosebleeds(I forget what section, on the end with the Jumbotron.) He isn't really a football fan so he left at halftime. Was still fun and He thought Neyland was cool.

Unrelated, but is anyone else waiting for Dormady 4 Heisman to appear and be D4H s sidekick?

The Mizzou game last year was under-ratingly cold. The 1st half wasn't that bad but our section was pretty well packed in, so that help. Once halftime came and people scattered about, holy smokes. It turned really cold.

The Mizzou game last year was under-ratingly cold. The 1st half wasn't that bad but our section was pretty well packed in, so that help. Once halftime came and people scattered about, holy smokes. It turned really cold.

Come on guys, didn't we score like 63? U can't leave when the offense is going off like that or I couldn't

Come on guys, didn't we score like 63? U can't leave when the offense is going off like that or I couldn't

Well, I wasn't prepared for it. The day before it was in the 70's and I didn't have nearly the gameday clothes I needed. Once the brown water ran out, I was out of there midway through the 3rd.

Well, I wasn't prepared for it. The day before it was in the 70's and I didn't have nearly the gameday clothes I needed. Once the brown water ran out, I was out of there midway through the 3rd.

We went for it with the hot hands and we
were still cold.

Fishing new lakes can be a challenge.

What all did you try?

I like to start fishing for bass and if that don't work out then I'll turn my attention bream or catfish.

When fishing for food, never eat your bait!
We started actually fishing for walleye. A buddy had caught one last weekend there, and I've been wanting to eat some. We tried jugs, crank baits (what he caught his on), and night crawlers. Just didn't have any luck, but we put in and went straight to the back of the other dam in the river run. It's a nice sized lake that we're gonna go try again for bass.

Just an FYI, if you've never eaten mayfield strawberry cheesecake ice cream, do it.

I love cookies and cream, but Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie is now my biggest weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back