Official Nashville Predators Thread

Awesome win tonight! There were stretches, including most of the 3rd, where the Preds looked very good. Solid forecheck that was complimented by speed from Legwand, Toots, Smith, Erat, etc. We are at our best when we show off our ability to skate.

Thanks a ton. I've been looking for two weeks. I kept thinking "Rage against the machine"?

Here's to taking care of Detroit tonight!

Funny you asked. Last season me and a friend tried to find out what it was.....so he emailed Bridgestone arena and asked them. Badass 3rd per entrance song.

What a game last night!

Jason Arnott and the Blues in town tonight. I have a lot of respect for the former Captain, but am hoping we hit these guys like we did Detroit.

Here's to a 5 game streak!!

does anyone have any idea how good the seats are in section 120 row d and e? one is the handicap section.

I sat in 117 in the Playoffs, last year, I had the time of my life. I'm used to 331-320, so I felt revived as a "live game" fan.

Thanks Mr. Henley.....

I've never been in the arena before and will be there for the UFC event.

Heck of a game tonight. I guess I picked a good one to go to. down 4-1 in the first and 5-2 in the second but came back to win 6-5. Erat scored with 8.4 to go. Powerplay is still hot, but penalty kill is miserable right now though. But another big win to keep pace in the wild west.

If anyone ever doubts whether the CBJ are really Ohio's team, I present tonight's game as a perfect example of why the answer is an emphatic "yes".

What a game last night...packed arena and huge comeback. How about the rookie roman josi's shot? What a rocket...

I sat in 117 in the Playoffs, last year, I had the time of my life. I'm used to 331-320, so I felt revived as a "live game" fan.

I went to game three of the semifinals and it was an experience i will never forget even though we lost. Best sport to watch live imo

Here's to starting a new multi-game win streak! How about a 2goal night from SK74?!

PP looks the best it has looked in several years. The PK needs a shake up.

Dang. I finish listening to the bball game and it's 3-0 already?!?!

Very little of what has happened so far is his fault. A tip in and two one on ones from point blank range. Defense after the big two has been shabby at best this year. Pekka is still in the upper part of the league in save percentage, he's just facing a ton of shots this year (the most in the league). Gotta be better in front of him.

Last edited:
I agree our play in our zone hasn't been very good. PP is much better, 5-on-5 in their zone is better.

PK and playing in front on Rinne hasn't been very good. We will need them against De-troy-uht tonight!

Weber left the morning skate early today. He may be out tonight. Highly touted Ryan Ellis gets the call up. 3 rookie defensemen in the lineup against Detroit is not a good recipe for success.

Eff the preds. Every time I turn on the game in the first period they're already down multiple goals.

This team needs to get back to what it has been known for the last few years, defense. And it starts with the forwards.

Trotz said #Preds Shea Weber (concussion) is out Wed but, "there's a chance (Weber could play) Friday."

VN Store

Back