Official Nashville Predators Thread

I'm not a huge NHL fan. What is the playoff format? Where will the Preds need to finish in this tough division?

I'm not a huge NHL fan. What is the playoff format? Where will the Preds need to finish in this tough division?

It may change next year with realignment kicking in, but this year:

4 division winners make seeds 1-4 (record)
Then is the next 4 point totals in the conference, regardless of division.

Three divisions, then the next 5. Should take 95-98 pts. minimum to make the cut in the west this year.

picard-facepalm2.jpg

Go Preds! Rematch of the game I went to in Chicago. That one hurt losing in OT after leading basically the whole game.

Really fun atmosphere at the game last night, but I hated seeing that many hawks fans out. It was nice to shut them up.

Last edited:
They got much much quieter about midway through the second haha. Had a friend sitting behind a lady with a Crawford jersey on. Let's just say her night wasn't much fun after that second goal...

8 days a week and thrice on Sunday?

I don't follow hockey outside of Nashville and the big stars. Who is Toews, and why is he out? Injury?

Another good win over the Blackhawks. That's 9 wins in the last 10 games :rock:

Can you say fire? Officially back in the central hunt. Love the way this team is playing right now. Great defense similar to last year, but with more offensive kick! We'll see what we're made of in February when we face murderer's row.

VN Store

Back