Official Nashville Predators Thread

So who else do y’all see being traded away in the next few days. With tonight’s trade. I’m not sure some teams will want to trade with that kind of asking price. Lol

It’s almost like Poile saved this one til after the announcement so he could say “See, I’ve still got it” lol

TJ is a good player but he absolutely fleeced TB. TB is also in a totally different position than Nash and TJ is definitely a type of player who can help them, but they paid way too much for it.

It’s almost like Poile saved this one til after the announcement so he could say “See, I’ve still got it” lol

TJ is a good player but he absolutely fleeced TB. TB is also in a totally different position than Nash and TJ is definitely a type of player who can help them, but they paid way too much for it.
They’re chasing their 4th straight Cup appearance, completely different position. They gave up a lot of draft capital, but it’s a tossup if the Preds can do anything with it.

Good trade deadline. Was hoping maybe they'd move Duchene. Hopefully they can move him or Johansen, or even Forsberg during the offseason.

VN Store

Back