Official Nashville Predators Thread

With an evolving and competitive sports market like Nashville I really don't understand the contract with Bally. You'd think they want to get in front of as many viewers as possible. $20 monthly for a declining product is a tough sell right now. And there are a lot of us in underserved internet markets who cannot stream. Oh well, haven't missed much the past couple of years anyway. What's another?

Anyone use the BallySports+ app? Really thinking about getting a subscription because I haven't been able to watch the Preds since YouTubeTV dropped the regional sports networks.

Anyone use the BallySports+ app? Really thinking about getting a subscription because I haven't been able to watch the Preds since YouTubeTV dropped the regional sports networks.

Not immediately helpful, but I plan on picking it up after Tennessee’s regular reason is over and I drop Hulu Live. The price seems steep but honestly for the amount of games that the Grizzlies and Predators play, I’ll use it more than I use Hulu Live.

Rocky top played about and finished about 5 seconds before the goal to go up 3-1. We should play that more.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back