Official Nashville Predators Thread

May be harsh, but he seemed like a different player after he signed his big extension to me. Not bad by any stretch, but seemed like he throttled down a little bit.

Not wrong, although I’d argue it was this year that he really struggled. He still looked good in the shortened 19-20 season, until he took that elbow from the all time douche bag Corey Perry in the winter classic. He still had 38 points in 49 games that year. This last season though was rough. Had an injury but was pretty meh on the ice.

He was a good dude though and a big part of the the most successful run in Preds history. Wish him well.

Preds traded up to draft another forward!
I like it! Zachary L’Heureux plays angry…sometimes too angry. Imagine Jordan Tootoo with much better offensive skill but less self control (he was suspended multiple times.. once for spitting on an opponent). He’ll be a fan favorite if he learns to control his temper just a little.

Reactions: Gzearl11
I like it! Zachary L’Heureux plays angry…sometimes too angry. Imagine Jordan Tootoo with much better offensive skill but less self control (he was suspended multiple times.. once for spitting on an opponent). He’ll be a fan favorite if he learns to control his temper just a little.
I like the young core we are building. We are going to be a very physical team I. The next 3-5 years

VN Store

Back