Official Nashville Predators Thread

I really can’t believe that this team has come back from the dead
I don't get it. Call me a Debbie Downer but it still feels like this team should be blown up. We won't sell, they'll scrape into the playoffs, get rocked in the first round, and then have us all saying "we should have sold."

Anybody back in the lineup tonight? Saw were a handfull of players could be back from injury by the 6th

Great win against Detroit......fun game to watch and these young guys are really laying it all on the line. This team has done a 180 since about 1st of March

Regardless of how they’re playing, you can’t turn that down.
May get more next year with wild card playoff format, but I can't see him staying as someone will overpay when he's a UFA.

Preds are in that area the Rangers were 3 years ago where they're not legitimately close to a cup, but not bad enough to draft a sure fire high end player.

Poile needs to call Ron Francis and send him a few picks to take Duchene.

May get more next year with wild card playoff format, but I can't see him staying as someone will overpay when he's a UFA.

Preds are in that area the Rangers were 3 years ago where they're not legitimately close to a cup, but not bad enough to draft a sure fire high end player.

Poile needs to call Ron Francis and send him a few picks to take Duchene.
Get rid of Duchene for anything you can

Reactions: NATHAN05
More hurt players, Foresburg is now on IR. Tolvanen is week to week as well as fabro. Olivia is out 4-6 weeks I think from a lower body injury... I don’t think we can field a team by next week at this rate

VN Store

Back