Official Nashville Predators Thread

This team is playing good hockey right now. Not sure it will translate against the better teams, but at least it’s fun to watch. The youth infusion definitely ignited a spark. Duchene can sit his ass down the rest of the year as far as I’m concerned.

This team is playing good hockey right now. Not sure it will translate against the better teams, but at least it’s fun to watch. The youth infusion definitely ignited a spark. Duchene can sit his ass down the rest of the year as far as I’m concerned.
I would put duchene on the wing of the second line

Alright......need to make up some points next 5 games and close that gap with the top 3 in the central. Next 5 games are winnable against less talent. Go Preds baby!!!

Reactions: Gzearl11
Picked this up recently

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Gzearl11
I was at the game Tuesday night. Place was dead. The game was awesome, especially the ending. But they ran the covid restrictions down your throat every chance they got. I can’t wait till this nonsense is over.

Pretty massive game today.......got the 4 of us boat racing for that final spot. GO PREDS and beat the pee out of the Blackhawks!!!!

VN Store

Back