Official Nashville Predators Thread

Your job as a ref is to call the game as you honestly see it. You’re going to make mistakes. That’s human. You don’t owe the other team a fabricated or exaggerated make-up call if you make a mistake against them. You just dig yourself a deeper hole.
I don't have a problem with make up calls in principle. No, the ref doesn't "owe" them, but I understand why they make them.

He wasn't let go because he made a make up call though. If that happened regularly, every official in the country would be out of a job. He got caught on a hot mic talking about it.

my thought is that his comments were from the fact he wanted to set the tone of the game, not let the game set the tone. Just like in basketball where the refs sometimes call ticky-tacky fouls then sometimes they let them play, he wanted to say to the Preds here's the edge of the envelope and you're not going past it. Maybe the Preds have a reputation of pushing the penalty envelope

Its amazing what happened when they added some young talent into the mix. I would still like to see them make a move and add a couple more young guys if they can get someone solid
Would you deal ekky? Value would never be higher and he’s not a rental with another year for only 3 million

I love that we're playing better but seeing the young guys thrive, when given the chance, is all the more reason we need to be active sellers. Make room for the young guns and bring more youth into the system to build behind them.

This team is playing so much better than before. Alexander Carrie is a mainstay on the defense now. I would have him with eky and bump fabro down to the 3rd line when Ellis comes back.

Reactions: NATHAN05
This team is playing so much better than before. Alexander Carrie is a mainstay on the defense now. I would have him with eky and bump fabro down to the 3rd line when Ellis comes back.

I think that would be a wicked D for those 2 lines......I like it

Reactions: Gzearl11

VN Store

Back