Official Nashville Predators Thread

Didn't pull out the W, but what a game. I've made quite a bit of $$ betting against Nashville in certain spots this year. Was 7-0 up to this point and of course took CAR in regulation when I saw Josi was out in addition to Ellis. Nashville played their butts off.

2 goals in 1 min. When are they gonna make moves?! Sick of this entire team

I like the desire in the 3rd and needed that win, but to answer your question I think Hynes and everyone will unfortunately get a pass with all the injuries as mentioned above.......kind of wanna pull my old football comments and ask "who is the s&c coach!!"

2 goals in 1 min. When are they gonna make moves?! Sick of this entire team

Get on the phone Poile! It’s time to aggressively sell!

They need to figure out the 7-3-1 to protect for the expansion draft... the best 11 long term...and put everybody else on the trading block. Add every prospect and draft pick we can get. We need to attempt to move Johansson & Duchene and if you can’t find someone to take most of their salary, you leave them unprotected. Heck, I’d even consider moving Ellis. Blow it up and let the young talent play!

Anyone else catch this? Ref admits to making a make up call basically.

He wasn't fired for a make up call, and he wasn't fired for openly saying he wanted to make a make up call...he was fired for getting caught on a hot mic talking about a make up call.

Make up calls are and have always been a part of the game, and there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that. The sin in this case is getting caught talking about it; it just looks really bad and can lead to questions about the game being fixed.

He wasn't fired for a make up call, and he wasn't fired for openly saying he wanted to make a make up call...he was fired for getting caught on a hot mic talking about a make up call.

Make up calls are and have always been a part of the game, and there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that. The sin in this case is getting caught talking about it; it just looks really bad and can lead to questions about the game being fixed.
Your job as a ref is to call the game as you honestly see it. You’re going to make mistakes. That’s human. You don’t owe the other team a fabricated or exaggerated make-up call if you make a mistake against them. You just dig yourself a deeper hole.

VN Store

Back