Official Nashville Predators Thread

I haven't been able to watch any games. What's the verdict? Issues all over the team? Can't help but think goaltending has the be a significant issue.

I haven't been able to watch any games. What's the verdict? Issues all over the team? Can't help but think goaltending has the be a significant issue.
Special teams. Can’t score on the PP and can’t stop it. The new guys committed a months worth of penalties tonight.

Special teams. Can’t score on the PP and can’t stop it. The new guys committed a months worth of penalties tonight.
Not good, we need to flip the roster and rebuild around a few key pieces? Or can we add some pieces and correct the issues?

Not good, we need to flip the roster and rebuild around a few key pieces? Or can we add some pieces and correct the issues?
I think it’s too early to tell, but I’m afraid a total rebuild may be in order by season’s end. That includes the team, coach and Poile.

I think it’s too early to tell, but I’m afraid a total rebuild may be in order by season’s end. That includes the team, coach and Poile.

If we do that is the end, a 4 to 8 year build. We must decide if we want to be a defensive centric team or an offensive centric team. Best bet is offensive centric with defense built around a top tier goalie.

I don't think we made enough moves in the off-season to fix the issues we had.

Agreed.......wasnt impressed initially with the Hynes hire....and so far this year he's just confirming my feeling. Needs to go.

VN Store

Back