Official Nashville Predators Thread

Game night!!! I got NHL.tv today so hopefully I can watch them out here in Arizona

Have YouTube TV which dropped the regional sports networks so won't be able to watch. I did see where Sinclair may start a subscription service for the sports broadcasting which may be an option in the future for me.

Reactions: Gzearl11
Have YouTube TV which dropped the regional sports networks so won't be able to watch. I did see where Sinclair may start a subscription service for the sports broadcasting which may be an option in the future for me.
I have the same thing. I hate that they couldn’t come to an agreement

I was talking with a buddy of mine today, he knows hockey, father played professionally and we both agree we will be a fair to good team but lack a true number 1 goalie to really compete.

Feels like our window is closing and the young guys aren't buying in. Said we should look to sell some of our assets, especially the guys that want out and position to begin a rebuild in a couple of years. I'm not sure I agree it's time to give up part of me feels like he's right. What do you guys think?

VN Store

Back