Official Nashville Predators Thread

I do think this off-season, which I'm afraid will be here soon, there needs to be an overhaul of players...

I think that will definitely happen. remember last year in the exit interviews, they talked about no changes to make a run and keeping the continuity together. if there is a first round exit. then i see big trades and new players brought in

I think that will definitely happen. remember last year in the exit interviews, they talked about no changes to make a run and keeping the continuity together. if there is a first round exit. then i see big trades and new players brought in
Has to happen, these guys don't have it man..

I don't know if you fire Lavy this off-season but his seat better be hot, I think he's worn out his welcome.

Dallas been physical all day and got away with a more than a couple questionable no calls. Just cross checked Forsberg in the back and into the boards and nothing called. Could have potentially been boarding or cross checking and Preds get neither. They haven’t played great but refs not doing them any favors either.

Oh well, Preds probably couldn’t capitalize on the power play anyways.

We are letting them skate wide open.
Their goals are on wide open easy shots where they simply skate by us and no one even puts a body on them.

They also want this way more!

Pulling Rinne will somehow make Forsberg pick up the man streaking down the center of the ice? Go back to breaking stuff.

Lol yeah. let’s call for the goalies to be pulled even though he has no defensive help and who is also basically the only reason we’ve been in the game/series.

VN Store

Back