Official Nashville Predators Thread

Crazy 1st round of playoffs. First time in history both #1 seeds have gone down in 1st round. TB, Calgary, and Pitt all eliminated. Nash and BOS on the ropes. Good chance Carolina takes Washington down too.

Sorry but this team is playing like they don’t care.

Effort is crazy poor.

And when you only shoot it twice on a pp you are gonna get ur azz beat.

Ellis has played like **** since last year's Playoffs. Dude is garbage.

Sad we signed this bum for 8 years at 6.25 per.

No effort. No physicality.

Another player who has quit because of his contract.

I’m in the hot seat talk for Lavy. This team has gone backwards the last 2 years. Started with presidents cup which is nice on paper but doesn’t mean anything. Second round bounce, then no real player movement this last offseason. Players have regressed and Lavy isn’t motivating well.

I’m in the hot seat talk for Lavy. This team has gone backwards the last 2 years. Started with presidents cup which is nice on paper but doesn’t mean anything. Second round bounce, then no real player movement this last offseason. Players have regressed and Lavy isn’t motivating well.

I think the President's Trophy curse is real never really believed it until Tampa got swept. We've all brought it up before but Laviolette at each stop in his coaching career has a great first 4 seasons but by the 5th year his teams collapse and he is fired and this is his 5th year in Nashville. I don't think you fire him now but if the team doesn't improve next year he is done.

I think the President's Trophy curse is real never really believed it until Tampa got swept. We've all brought it up before but Laviolette at each stop in his coaching career has a great first 4 seasons but by the 5th year his teams collapse and he is fired and this is his 5th year in Nashville. I don't think you fire him now but if the team doesn't improve next year he is done.
If the Preds lose in the 1st round he needs to be gone. Period.

I think if Lavy can get Housley back you’ll see a difference. An assistant coach in the NHL is usually in charge of one or multiple aspects of the team and Housley helped in special teams (power play, penalty kill) and was primarily in charge of the defense. Lavy was able to put more on Housleys plate because of how good of a coach he was while Lavy was able to oversee as a game and line up manager. When Housley left you didn’t
see the immediate drop in production out of those units but after a full 2 years of him being gone this season you saw it. Our defense has looked awful and let’s not even get started on the power play. Lavy needs to make a change in his staff and see how that turns out, or take more control. Lavy definitely deserves some/a lot of blame, won’t deny that, but if you fire him this year that would be a huge mistake. If Housley doesn’t get another HC gig, which I’m not sure he will, it would be huge to get him back to Nashville.

Ellis has played like **** since last year's Playoffs. Dude is garbage.

Sad we signed this bum for 8 years at 6.25 per.

No effort. No physicality.

Another player who has quit because of his contract.
Benn threw him off like a rag doll going for that puck down it the corner. Seemed kind of iffy, perhaps could have called interference there, but I think it says a lot about this series. I didn't think the Preds came out early in the 3rd period playing like a team that was down 2 goals and facing a road elimination game if they lost. They got chances later in the period, but by then it was too late.

One thing Dallas consistently does that we don't is get the puck into the slot. Our offense isn't very good, and if we don't play lock down defense and/or Pekka stands on his head we have no chance. When we had as many turnovers as we had, we have no chance. Very little room for error the way we've been playing.

VN Store

Back