Official Nashville Predators Thread

Scored on the PPG, still have another minute to go on the 2nd penalty. We can get back in this if we can convert another.

With about 2 minutes to go or so we couldn't get the puck out of zone in order to pull Rinne for that final push.

I get on tv here every time now
You're a superstar. Looked to be a lot of gold in the seats. At least on the lower side behind players bench. Saw a lot of Preds gold and red seats.

Glad you weren't shown dancing around when Preds were down 3-0. Bugs me seeing fans dancing around like they're having a great time when their team getting beat.

Reactions: SDV
Here's the giveaway from Saturday night. It was Scott Hartnell night so they handed out Hartnell trading cards at the doors.
They've been a bit stingy with the giveaways last couple seasons. Guess they figure they don't need some random handout to encourage attendance.
Hartnell.jpg

You're a superstar. Looked to be a lot of gold in the seats. At least on the lower side behind players bench. Saw a lot of Preds gold and red seats.

Glad you weren't shown dancing around when Preds were down 3-0. Bugs me seeing fans dancing around like they're having a great time when their team getting beat.
There were a ton of Preds fans there. Much more than usual. Sat next to three girls from Nashville that we’re out here vacationing and are going to the Kings game Thursday

Here's the giveaway from Saturday night. It was Scott Hartnell night so they handed out Hartnell trading cards at the doors.
They've been a bit stingy with the giveaways last couple seasons. Guess they figure they don't need some random handout to encourage attendance.
View attachment 197534
Yea attendance isn't much of a problem from what I can tell

Need Sissons to keep going strong. Loved his game tonight. Hate to pile it on but jarnkrok is a 4th liner at best. Just don’t get much from him while on the ice

View attachment 197534
With Nashville having become the hotspot it has over the last several years, I imagine they wouldn't be having attendance problems (or at least serious attendance problems) even if they sucked. Bridgestone is in the perfect spot.

Couldn't watch the game for some reason Fox Sports TN isn't working for me tonight here in Memphis but we picked up a much needed win. I do find it interesting that we get wins in both gmaes that Turris was a healthy scratch for...

Monster win! San Jose is playing some of the best hockey and it felt like we were in control much of the game. Let’s string some wins together and finish strong!

Couldn't watch the game for some reason Fox Sports TN isn't working for me tonight here in Memphis but we picked up a much needed win. I do find it interesting that we get wins in both gmaes that Turris was a healthy scratch for...
He's been disappointing this year for sure

Reactions: Gzearl11

VN Store

Back