Official Nashville Predators Thread

Really wanting turris back in the lineup soon! Good start to the second half of the season! Guy who is impressing the heck out of me right now is rocco! Love his game and his never give up attitude

My other seat for tonight vs Coyotes and Thursday vs Stars is still open. Any users here from the Nashville area with interest in going to to either game ?
Seat is in 2nd row of 300 level on the attack once side. I would be using the other seat. If any interest, shoot me an email at jbeeman85@yahoo.com.

Geez...how is that even possible? In 68 minutes of time with a man advantage (could be less if a PP was cut short due to a penalty of our own, but still a lot of time) they couldn't score a single goal?
I think January 9th was the last PPG. It’s frustrating for sure.

We had to get some toughness with Watson gone and Rinaldo having season ending shoulder surgery. I really hope though we can still get Wayne Simmonds from Philly.

We had to get some toughness with Watson gone and Rinaldo having season ending shoulder surgery. I really hope though we can still get Wayne Simmonds from Philly.
I’d be surprised if we make a splash move after these 2 moves. Who knows though

I can’t believe we brought Cody McLeod back, he is pretty awful. I guess we are just looking for an enforcer since Rinaldo is out.

I can’t believe we brought Cody McLeod back, he is pretty awful. I guess we are just looking for an enforcer since Rinaldo is out.

Supposedly they wanted to bring him back last year. If New York hadn't claimed him off of waivers he was going to be kept in MIL I guess until the Preds brought him back up. I remember reading something awhile back about that.

Hate the trade. We have no farm system it seems at the moment. We also keep trading draft picks
Which trade? LD and AH are both younger than EP.

I don't mind the Boyle trade, but I feel we could have gotten a better player for that pick (or a combo of the picks between him and McLeod).

EP was Milwaukee leading scorer. I like Nashville’s lineup just think we need everyone healthy. Don’t get bring mccleod back when it’s documented he is the worst skater in the NHL. I get he can fight but are the jets really gonna try and fight him in the playoffs?

EP was Milwaukee leading scorer. I like Nashville’s lineup just think we need everyone healthy. Don’t get bring mccleod back when it’s documented he is the worst skater in the NHL. I get he can fight but are the jets really gonna try and fight him in the playoffs?
And guess where he was staying? In Milwaukee.

He adds size and toughness (but literally nothing else)

VN Store

Back