Official Nashville Predators Thread

Gzearl11

Really wanting turris back in the lineup soon! Good start to the second half of the season! Guy who is impressing the heck out of me right now is rocco! Love his game and his never give up attitude

jbeeman85

My other seat for tonight vs Coyotes and Thursday vs Stars is still open. Any users here from the Nashville area with interest in going to to either game ?
Seat is in 2nd row of 300 level on the attack once side. I would be using the other seat. If any interest, shoot me an email at jbeeman85@yahoo.com.

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
I can’t believe we brought Cody McLeod back, he is pretty awful. I guess we are just looking for an enforcer since Rinaldo is out.
Supposedly they wanted to bring him back last year. If New York hadn't claimed him off of waivers he was going to be kept in MIL I guess until the Preds brought him back up. I remember reading something awhile back about that.

Gzearl11

EP was Milwaukee leading scorer. I like Nashville’s lineup just think we need everyone healthy. Don’t get bring mccleod back when it’s documented he is the worst skater in the NHL. I get he can fight but are the jets really gonna try and fight him in the playoffs?

YankeeVol

Raise Hell Eat Cornbread
EP was Milwaukee leading scorer. I like Nashville’s lineup just think we need everyone healthy. Don’t get bring mccleod back when it’s documented he is the worst skater in the NHL. I get he can fight but are the jets really gonna try and fight him in the playoffs?
And guess where he was staying? In Milwaukee.

He adds size and toughness (but literally nothing else)

VN Store

Sponsors