Official Nashville Predators Thread

This team needs a shake up. I feel like they're going to have to make a move, a banger in front of goal maybe? Need to spark the two and three lines. Time to move Fiala packaged with a defenseman.

And PK looks slower than he usually does. Wonder if something is going on with him injury wise

This team needs a shake up. I feel like they're going to have to make a move, a banger in front of goal maybe? Need to spark the two and three lines. Time to move Fiala packaged with a defenseman.
Fiala is inconsistent but I don’t think he should be traded. I believe he is more valuable than people give him credit for.

Fiala is inconsistent but I don’t think he should be traded. I believe he is more valuable than people give him credit for.
No way you get an equal return for Fiala, and he's just 22. Flashes of being very good, you hold him until his 7/27 year unless something big comes up.

He's projected at around the same point total as last year and his shooting % is 5% worse

I don't think you trade Fiala yet

Fiala is super talented. He’ll be a superstar in this league. Gotta hang on to him unless you get a homerun trade

Fiala is super talented. He’ll be a superstar in this league. Gotta hang on to him unless you get a homerun trade
That and we'd be selling low on him at this point. Wouldn't get a great return IMO. Though Poile does tend to make things happen

For all the negative juju recently being thrown at the Preds, they only lost in regulation 3 times in January
And will have another epic series vs Winnipeg only for the winner to be dispatched against a fresh (Calgary) team from the Pacific.

I think they definitely need shake up, but I can't put my finger exactly on what it should be. They are capable of beating anyone on any given night, but they're also capable of losing to anyone on any given night. They haven't been as strong at home as they have been in previous years (16-9). They're currently tied with Winnipeg in the division, who has 4 games in hand on us as well.

It feels like neither Saros or Rinne has been great this year, but the save percentages are pretty good (.914 and .915 respectively). Rinne's SV% the year they went to the final was .918.

I think they definitely need shake up, but I can't put my finger exactly on what it should be. They are capable of beating anyone on any given night, but they're also capable of losing to anyone on any given night. They haven't been as strong at home as they have been in previous years (16-9). They're currently tied with Winnipeg in the division, who has 4 games in hand on us as well.

It feels like neither Saros or Rinne has been great this year, but the save percentages are pretty good (.914 and .915 respectively). Rinne's SV% the year they went to the final was .918.
Rinne had a few strings of bad games which hurt his % prior to the break (2 months actually where he's been less that stellar .896 in January, .897 in December)

We've also had A LOT of injuries (Turris is still out).

Rinne had a few strings of bad games which hurt his % prior to the break (2 months actually where he's been less that stellar .896 in January, .897 in December)

We've also had A LOT of injuries (Turris is still out).
Most of those guys are back though, but they still play like a yo-yo. I'm hoping as those guys who have missed time get their legs back, they'll get humming into February/March and into the playoffs.

I have a friend with a pair of Preds tickets in Section 331 Row J that he is looking to sell. He has tickets to the following games:

Tue Feb 12 Red Wings 7:00pm

Thurs Feb 14 Canadiens 7:00pm

Tue Mar 19 Maple Leafs 7:00pm

He is looking to get $90 per pair (great price for several of these opponents based on box office price). The tickets would be electronic and accessed through NHL app. Several of these games are "Golden games" so the actual ticket transfer to you would not be allowed to happen until day of game. If electronic does not work for you, we will see what we can work out with our ticket reps.

If anyone interested, send me an email jbeeman85@yahoo.com.
I will contact him and if they're still available, they will be yours.

Last edited:
Preds getting an early start on ticket renewals. This week received something about extending my season tickets and a commitment to buy playoff tickets. They seem to send that out earlier each season.

VN Store

Back