Official Nashville Predators Thread

Top half of the league? They are currently 6th out of 7 teams in the central division. They are 12th out of 15 teams in the western conference. Not sure where you see top half of the league.

Also, have to remember all the teams above the Preds in the Central, except the Avs, have played 2-3 games more than Nashville. They will be fine.

I didn't mean literally, as in their current place in the standings. When you look at their roster and how they're capable of playing, I think they are in the upper 50% of teams. They're actually probably in the upper 25% of teams. They just never play like it for any extended period of time though.

Ever since higher expectations got placed on this team after their unexpected Cup run a few seasons ago, they've consistently underachieved. Part of me kind of misses seeing the "old Preds" in an underdog role, where they seemed to play with more of a chip on their shoulder.
COACHING.

A change is needed while the talent is still capable of winning at a high level.

No. I want the gravy boat
Think those were super limited and given out on Wednesday, I didn't getthere in time to get one.
They may have extras they held for sale/donation present. I can go by the auction/memorabilia table and see if they have any available for sale if you're wanting to buy one.

VN Store

Back