Official Nashville Predators Thread

I know it was a back to back but getting shut out by a rookie goalie making his first career start is unacceptable.

I know it’s still fairly early. But, I sure don’t like seeing us this far down in the standings in the Central.

So this is the first game I've been able to watch live since we cut cable and this is pathetic. We tie up and 30 seconds later give the lead back. I'm willing to bet that we don't make the playoffs at this point.

I just find it funny Turris produces a PPG and an assist in his return to the line up and yet I don't think I saw him on the ice during the OT period (I could be wrong though). I just don't understand why we're not playing him.

I just find it funny Turris produces a PPG and an assist in his return to the line up and yet I don't think I saw him on the ice during the OT period (I could be wrong though). I just don't understand why we're not playing him.
Lavy sucks

I haven't been able to watch most of these games but this was a fun game to watch. This was a fight, you lose some of these like this but judging from scores and highlights I've seen this team is all over the place.

This was a pretty well played game by us for the most part the problem is of the last 12 there have only been a few where we played well. Aren't going to get to the playoffs like that.

They'll make the playoffs, but just get quickly dispatched from the first somewhat well-rounded team they play (which will probably be in the first round). They're in the top half of the league, but just aren't consistent enough to advance beyond that.

Top half of the league? They are currently 6th out of 7 teams in the central division. They are 12th out of 15 teams in the western conference. Not sure where you see top half of the league.

Top half of the league? They are currently 6th out of 7 teams in the central division. They are 12th out of 15 teams in the western conference. Not sure where you see top half of the league.
I didn't mean literally, as in their current place in the standings. When you look at their roster and how they're capable of playing, I think they are in the upper 50% of teams. They're actually probably in the upper 25% of teams. They just never play like it for any extended period of time though.

Ever since higher expectations got placed on this team after their unexpected Cup run a few seasons ago, they've consistently underachieved. Part of me kind of misses seeing the "old Preds" in an underdog role, where they seemed to play with more of a chip on their shoulder.

I didn't mean literally, as in their current place in the standings. When you look at their roster and how they're capable of playing, I think they are in the upper 50% of teams. They're actually probably in the upper 25% of teams. They just never play like it for any extended period of time though.

Ever since higher expectations got placed on this team after their unexpected Cup run a few seasons ago, they've consistently underachieved. Part of me kind of misses seeing the "old Preds" in an underdog role, where they seemed to play with more of a chip on their shoulder.

Ahh I got ya. Yeah, it’s frustrating to watch this team look so mediocre or just plain bad a lot of times. I’m hoping we somehow start clicking and make a run.

Reactions: 05_never_again

VN Store

Back