Official Nashville Predators Thread

It looks like Dan Hamhuis season's done after a hit by Colorado, couldn't put any weight on his knee. Frick Colorado bunch of dirty ass players.

I wish McLeod was playing this game if nothing else just to go after and drop the gloves with these goons.

Maybe he can punch one of these dumbass refs while he's out there.

Yeah this game has been dirty from the start:

Josi launched into the boards and than slashed
Forsberg upended going to the net
Hamhuis body slammed and than getting drilled by the big ass Russian knee on knee

Every scoring play for the Avs tonight has looked more coordinated than anything we have done. We are just out there skating around and throwing up shots.

That game was so weird. They got their ass kicked, but I thought they actually controlled the game for extended periods of time. One thing we never had were 2nd and 3rd chance opportunities. We came down, had one shot/opportunity, then the action immediately came back the other way.

Going to my first game tonight. any advice?
Awesome. Enjoy, it's a great experience. I've been a season ticket holder since 2010.

FYI, If you're dropping someone off, be sure to do it at designated areas, cops love giving tickets for "impeding traffic" or "blocking bike lanes".

I usually park on corner of 10th and Demonbreun accross from Cummins Station, it's $10 and lot less foot traffic to watch out for when leaving. Guess it kinda depends on which direction you're heading after game on if that's a convenient location or not.

Also, over by main entrance, close to escalators, there is the designated drivers signup. That will get you a free bottled water or small drink. I do that just about every game, save you $4.

Going to miss Hartman, I liked the energy he brought but for a team that expects to win it all I'd rather have a guy like Simmonds on the roster. He's not what he once was but he still brings some physicality to the line up and another weapon on the power play. What is the scouting report on Granlund? I'm just glad Fiala is going. It seems like he turned the puck over every chance he got.

VN Store

Back