Official Nashville Predators Thread

The meta is broken imo. This team for whatever reason just doesn't have whatever they had in 2017, hopefully they can get hot at the right time for the playoffs.

Can’t place what is wrong though. We are having a ton of offensive zone time. Decent amount of shots. Maybe just slumping right now. Kyle Turris I think is still dealing with injury bc he does not look the same

Can’t place what is wrong though. We are having a ton of offensive zone time. Decent amount of shots. Maybe just slumping right now. Kyle Turris I think is still dealing with injury bc he does not look the same
Outside the 1st line, we are terrible

This team has got to start playing better in front of the goalies. Saros is the only thing stopping this game from being a blow out.

Wish tickets at Bridgestone looked like this. Hopefully they don’t embarrass me tonight.

Attachments

• B2F13C48-95A3-4E39-9B06-B9A436727A1B.png
    B2F13C48-95A3-4E39-9B06-B9A436727A1B.png
    624.2 KB · Views: 9
Just saw a tweet that says if the Preds trade for Duchene that Tolvanen will be a key asset sent in return.

Hard when you’re facing nearly 40 shots. 36 of 39 is halfway decent
Yep. Pekka's save percentage is pretty much in line with his career average (.915 vs .918 average). It's much better than that 2015-16 off year when it was .908.

I can't quite put my finger on why the defense is so bad in front of him. They have times where they play well, then give up 2-3 goals in a short period of time.

Yep. Pekka's save percentage is pretty much in line with his career average (.915 vs .918 average). It's much better than that 2015-16 off year when it was .908.

I can't quite put my finger on why the defense is so bad in front of him. They have times where they play well, then give up 2-3 goals in a short period of time.
It’s been frustrating for sure

VN Store

Back