Official MTSU v Tenn Game Thread

I have a feeling that it's gonna be close at the half. I do think the BasketVols run 'em out the Gym in the 2nd half though.

I can't wait, the atmosphere is going to be awesome.

ya im sittin in a computer lab at MTSU right now no campus certainly isnt buzzing about the game... are tix still available?

they were saying that they would ask people to leave if they wore Orange with the student tickets. if that happened, I would draw some serious attention....

they were saying that they would ask people to leave if they wore Orange with the student tickets. if that happened, I would draw some serious attention....

Not going to happen. But you may get chili and other foods and drinks thrown on or at you if you're obnoxious enough. Atleast that was the case for a couple of UTC students who wore orange... but I assume UTC (a strong minority atleast) hates UTK more than MTSU does. Probably more Vol fans at UTC than MTSU.

I can't believe that guy thinks a 6-6 loser playing for MTSU has the advantage over 6-9 Wayne Chism...trying to make this game interesting when it isn't

Not going to happen. But you may get chili and other foods and drinks thrown on or at you if you're obnoxious enough. Atleast that was the case for a couple of UTC students who wore orange... but I assume UTC (a strong minority atleast) hates UTK more than MTSU does. Probably more Vol fans at UTC than MTSU.

I went to UTC and no one gives a flying F#$@ about the basketball team. They practically give away tickets to games. I find it hard to believe that any UTC students through crap at UTC students who are UTK fans. I'd say the UTK fans outnumber the UTC fans at least 4 to 1 down there.

I went to UTC and no one gives a flying F#$@ about the basketball team. They practically give away tickets to games. I find it hard to believe that any UTC students through crap at UTC students who are UTK fans. I'd say the UTK fans outnumber the UTC fans at least 4 to 1 down there.

They did. I went to the game. I had been to several UTC games... all of them were crap like you mention - except when we played them down there.

The guy got pelted with crap all the way down the student section walking to his seat. There were about 4-5 people wearing orange in the student section. But you're right - they UT fans do out number the hardcore UTC fans by a lot. Just the UTK fans didn't get tickets to it or were afraid to wear orange.

The also made a classless sign or banner referring to Tyler Smith's son... something like who's taking care of (forgot his son's name). Totally classless.. and I believe his father was helping take care of him before he died (not full time obviously in his condition) and he passed away shortly before that game.

How channelsurfing can have Basktball Powerhouses like Houston Baptist vs Southers Methodist and not have TN vs MTSU is amazing to me.

How channelsurfing can have Basktball Powerhouses like Houston Baptist vs Southers Methodist and not have TN vs MTSU is amazing to me.

They just added Johns Hopkins vs. Moravian to the 8 PM lineup. I'd much rather see that than UT. Did anyone else even know that Johns Hopkins had a bball team?

I'm not bashing the kid, because he is going to be an awesome player in time, but why is Woolridge still starting? Not that he's playing bad, but there are several players that I think is more deserving to start (J.P., Tatum, BW).

VN Store

Back