Official Mayweather VS McGregor Thread

Idk, have you seen these tour press conferences or whatever they're calling them? He's pretty damn dumb. And Floyd needs lessons on talking trash, looks even worse with McGregor being so good at it.

Mayweather's trash talking is so weak. McGregor is destroying him on that front.

One of my favorite lines was about when McGregor said he looks like a kid with the backpack and that he had a backpack and "can't even f'n read".

Reactions: 1 person
Mayweather's trash talking is so weak. McGregor is destroying him on that front.

One of my favorite lines was about when McGregor said he looks like a kid with the backpack and that he had a backpack and "can't even f'n read".

Lol yeah that was funny

This. There's no way Mayweather is coming after him he's going to jab wait for McGregor to do something then pick him apart with counters

Meh. If he doesn't go after him it looks bad for boxing. McGregor is in his head. I think he will be a bit more aggressive. Mistake for him though. And he won't knock McGregor out.

Is it ****ing blue?

giphy.gif

I'd have way more respect for CMG if he'd actually defend his belt, though I'd bet a chunk of money he never returns to MMA. As Elf said, I'd fight Floyd for a 100+ million.

If he could land 100 million to fight Max Holloway again, that's who he would be fighting. Once in a lifetime fight for him.

He loves the spotlight and money, so I suspect he will continue fighting mma.

Meh. If he doesn't go after him it looks bad for boxing. McGregor is in his head. I think he will be a bit more aggressive. Mistake for him though. And he won't knock McGregor out.

So it looks bad for boxing if Mayweather does what's made him one of the greatest to ever do it? I'm going to go ahead and tell you how it's going to go because basically all Floyd's fights have gone this way for the last decade he's going to be patient and wait for McGregor to come forward and pick him apart with counters

Also you're making a mistake if you're taking any of the press conferences seriously they're both out there playing a part to get as many people as possible to pay $100 to watch a fight

Last edited:
If he could land 100 million to fight Max Holloway again, that's who he would be fighting. Once in a lifetime fight for him.

He loves the spotlight and money, so I suspect he will continue fighting mma.

He can't make that weight anymore and he isn't getting $100 million to fight Holloway ever. I think he'll try to go the Hollywood route.

This will be terrible and boring.

I like watching Floyd because his defensive skills are 2nd to none but I guess most people don't. But what you said is the case for every Mayweather fight most of the people that barely pay attention to boxing pay their $$ after falling for the hype and go in thinking it's going to be ward-gatti type fight and everytime it's a typical Mayweather fight where he barely gets hit and wins on points then they feel ripped off

So it looks bad for boxing if Mayweather does what's made him one of the greatest to ever do it? I'm going to go ahead and tell you how it's going to go because basically all Floyd's fights have gone this way for the last decade he's going to be patient and wait for McGregor to come forward and pick him apart with counters

Also you're making a mistake if you're taking any of the press conferences seriously they're both out there playing a part to get as many people as possible to pay $100 to watch a fight

Yea if someone who has never boxed does not get knocked out then it's a joke considering who mayweather is. He should put McGregor on his ass, my guess he doesn't and it goes to decision or McGregor catches him and knocks him out. Why do you think boxing sucks nowadays? MMA is much more exciting and will eventually takeover boxing. It's gladiators at its purist form. Not many boxers will get into the octagon and when they have they have been destroyed. Which is why mayweather needs to knock him out. And btw they don't like each. This isn't WWE so you can forget about the playing games. If course they have press conferences and McGregor made him look like an idiot. And if mayweather entourage wants to **** with MMA guys they would get ****ed up.

Yea if someone who has never boxed does not get knocked out then it's a joke considering who mayweather is. He should put McGregor on his ass, my guess he doesn't and it goes to decision or McGregor catches him and knocks him out. Why do you think boxing sucks nowadays? MMA is much more exciting and will eventually takeover boxing. It's gladiators at its purist form. Not many boxers will get into the octagon and when they have they have been destroyed. Which is why mayweather needs to knock him out. And btw they don't like each. This isn't WWE so you can forget about the playing games. If course they have press conferences and McGregor made him look like an idiot. And if mayweather entourage wants to **** with MMA guys they would get ****ed up.

Mayweather is a 40 yr old counter puncher with aight power and brittle hands and there's 0.000001% chance McGregor catches Mayweather with anything strong enough to knock him out. Bones Jones and Daniel Cormier don't like each other you can tell it's all an act when one comes out with a fur Ric Flair robe and the other goes on stage and makes it rain. It's basically doing enough for the people that hate Mayweather pay that $100 to see him lose and those who hate McGregor get hyped up enough to do the same

Last edited:
I've said i think Mayweather wins by decision, but i think McGregor is more likely to knock Mayweather out than Mayweather knocking McGregor out. I just wish Mayweather would stop being a ***** and get in the octagon.

He can't make that weight anymore and he isn't getting $100 million to fight Holloway ever. I think he'll try to go the Hollywood route.

Very possible. And he's already started a promotional company and a clothing line. He could easily do reality tv and make bank.

VN Store

Back